New game!
Iron front liberation 1944.

Really nice ww2 era game running on an arma engine.

Check it out mates, I am hoping those who get it can set up a regiment with me for some multiplayer matches.
Wahaha~

I got it at about 8:30 in the morning at release.
(05-26-2012, 10:38 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Wahaha~

Awesome, i am going to request a Team speak channel soon and the [FL:IF] Regiment shall expand!
Not getting it because of the simple reason that it runs on the Arma engine. Its the most buggiest game I have ever tried.

If you want a sweet­ WW2 game/simulation you should definitely get Red Orchestra 2.
(05-26-2012, 11:20 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Not getting it because of the simple reason that it runs on the Arma engine. Its the most buggiest game I have ever tried.

If you want a sweet­ WW2 game/simulation you should definitely get Red Orchestra 2.

Just the same old first person shooter, where everyone just runs out and shoots eachother with no strategy involved.

i prefer the slower games where tactics and command is needed.

Steam Username?Heart
(05-26-2012, 11:20 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Not getting it because of the simple reason that it runs on the Arma engine. Its the most buggiest game I have ever tried.

With the latest updates to it, The ArmA engine is brilliant!

Nervinator Wrote:Steam Username?Heart
Spitfire (the awesomemaster)

(But I got it on disk for £14.45)