Unban nikitjee
Your name: nikitjee
Your ban ID: 10254
Banned by: [FL] Mahti
Server: rp_EvoCity 33x
Involved: Soeplepel,Hanibal,Soeplepel,...

Why we should unban you:
This admin random kick my for Keypad abuse, i didn't even had a keypad. i didn't have props. i was just logged in and entered my friends base.
So we can't random kill or random raid, but admins can random kick random ban ?
a 4 years old community with fail admins. hmm thats sick

Mahti should be demoted. and i'm banned because i called him in PM, why did u random kick my? he didn't answer i said fucker because i was angry and then he banned me for 5 days, this guy is so low.

Thanks for watching,
It was another guy who was numpad abusing and you were trying to get in by that which I fast though it was you, Sorry about that but then when you PMed me it was wrong guy I went to check the base again and he was numpad abusing there again I was about to come say personally sorry about it until I started getting few PMs inlcuding "Answer you fucker", Now you don't even apologize and continue disrespective attitude.
You also said you didn't lose anything in it why you got so mad about it?
Mahti, if you are random kicked i think you will be angry to the first 5 minutes.

So that fuck was not meant.
I've been kicked by accident several times, I just take it was misunderstanding and none is angry to anyone, But you over acted whole thing.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, the attitude displayed in this thread by the accused player shows that they have not learned to change their behavior towards our staff.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator