The family strikes back.
It all started with one officer, one officer that changed the face of evocity.

He came strolling along into our base, a typical dirty cop. Interested in his gain, and making my family's life hell unless we paid up.

After paying him for months to look the other way, the family took action.

We lured him into a false sense of security, and then tied him up.

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0092.jpg]

He went upstairs, into my office. We gave the President a chance to safe him, as 15 minutes passed each time we chopped a finger from his dirty hands...we ran out of fingers and then was forced to execute him.

This wasn't the outcome we wanted, but we got rid of one of our problems. Then a new president joined..with a prejudice for the Corleones.

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0093.jpg]

We had to fix this, our family had lived in fear for too long. A cop arrived, this was our chance. We hostaged him, and took him to the room, he could still smell the other officers fear. We demanded $2000 for him, but this wasn't our objective, money comes and goes, it's an object, we wanted the President.

The president sent his best man, the head of SS..after a while one of our men got behind him and tied him. Now we had a very valuable thing to play with.

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0094.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0095.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0096.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0097.jpg]

We were getting closer to our goal, but the President still had a sizable force of SS and Police. We needed to minimize risks, so we got another SS to come with a payment for his men. As an act of good faith, we released the police officer. But then, once again, we tricked the SS and tied him. He came upstairs and joined his Commander.

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0098.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0099.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0100.jpg]
At least they had a toliet.

We got a man into the nexus to speak to the president, they chatted for a while and he asked for our demands. I demanded we see him in public, we see the cruel evil man who had been causing so much pain to our family in the flesh. Stupidly or bravely,he came.
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0101.jpg]

We took him to his men, and then made him realize what he had been doing to us. Interestingly, he seemed to have 2 parts to himself..an evil mind and a peaceful man. Unforgettably his evil shined through, and we told him what we was going to do to him, execution in public. He squeeled, and we dragged him to our cars.

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0102.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0103.jpg]

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0104.jpg]

We invited his citizens to come and watch, and we gathered round him at KFC where we made him beg.

He couldn't beg enough, he and his evil mind was killed and send to the firey pits of hell.

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0105.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0106.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0107.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0108.jpg]

Thankyou to everyone who made this happen, it was so much fun!

So many names,
Pinkie Pie - The evil mind
Prosto0 - The president
Adman - My right hand man
RebelliousRabbit, iGinger, eat my bung hole, and so many more! Sorry guys if I forgot you.

Thanks again guys, it was a pleaure.
That was way too fun! Definitely have to do some more Corleone roleplay soon.
Perhaps hostaging the entire city.... Tounge

Great work everybody!
HAHA, i was the only cop (Police Commander) who survived, after what ..., i took President Job and i didn't got raided in the night because i'm a good President !!

BONUS : I was going to snipe you with the AWP from President Office, but when you change the execution place from BP to KFC, i couldn't do it !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
That was so funny Tounge And amazing, we started with a cop and whole goverment. And I placed that toilet so they can use it Cheese
Haha it was cool Smile
yeah, the toilet was nice. But we couldn't flush it, so it got full quick.

I was the head of SS btw.
I was the driver responsible for transporting the President to the KFC restaurant (You can spot me with the AUG rifle).
Sounds like awesome RP guys! Really interesting to see some good corleone RP once in a while.