Bomb RP
I was thinking of a rp that would involve a random guy walking into presidents office or nexus in general, and then ''/me opens coat to reveal bomb''. And then the police have to negotiate with him not to blow everyone up. And if he does blow it up, 3 or 4 molotovs would serve as a bomb.
(05-26-2012, 09:35 AM)Tomz Wrote: I was thinking of a rp that would involve a random guy walking into presidents office or nexus in general, and then ''/me opens coat to reveal bomb''. And then the police have to negotiate with him not to blow everyone up. And if he does blow it up, 3 or 4 molotovs would serve as a bomb.

You can use an actual bomb tool
as long as i remember ther was already a different type of Bomb event and they did used bombs
But molotovs though would be good to show a SFX
(05-26-2012, 09:43 AM)Donut1052 Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 09:35 AM)Tomz Wrote: I was thinking of a rp that would involve a random guy walking into presidents office or nexus in general, and then ''/me opens coat to reveal bomb''. And then the police have to negotiate with him not to blow everyone up. And if he does blow it up, 3 or 4 molotovs would serve as a bomb.

You can use an actual bomb tool
as long as i remember ther was already a different type of Bomb event and they did used bombs
But molotovs though would be good to show a SFX

I haven't heard of a bomb tool, but what does it do?
sets the bomb which will explode on your command button or just a "button"
(05-26-2012, 12:22 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: sets the bomb which will explode on your command button or just a "button"

But where can I get it?