Unban request - Tomz
Your name: Tomz

Your ban ID: 10243

Banned by: [FL:RP] Mahti

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: Kalastaja, Mahti

Why we should unban you: I was roleplaying a maniac, I punched him once and said ''Now you need to buy my medkits!!! HAHAHAHA!!''. I did not know I was ignoring admins, because Mahti was invisible, and I was filtering ooc
You were constantly trying to reach him and punch him, He reported that you've been doing it for quite some time, Then I came there and asked why you didn't answer then Kalastaja said mic that "You can't punchwhore people because you are maniac"
You didn't respond into that either.
(05-25-2012, 04:43 PM)Mahti Wrote: You were constantly trying to reach him and punch him, He reported that you've been doing it for quite some time, Then I came there and asked why you didn't answer then Kalastaja said mic that "You can't punchwhore people because you are maniac"
You didn't respond into that either.

I didn't even know you were there, I only punched him twice and went ''NOW YOU NEED TO BUY MY HEALTH KITS!! HAHAHAHA''. Were you using voice chat or local ooc?
Local OOC and voice chat.
(05-25-2012, 07:20 PM)Mahti Wrote: Local OOC and voice chat.

I did not hear you in voice chat, for some reason, and I had OOC filtered, so I couldn't read what you said there
Alrighty then, I shortern your ban into day.
(05-25-2012, 07:39 PM)Mahti Wrote: Alrighty then, I shortern your ban into day.

Okay, thanks then