RDMin, Corrupt cops, and soldiers
Thread Title: RDMin, Corrupt cops, and soldiers

Name of players: [NFH - O] Nate_500 [FL:RP] and Madbones2210

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26172239 and STEAM_0:0:48564970

Time in GMT: approximately 0430hrs GMT

Server: Server with the rp_evocity_v33x map

Summary: Thread was posted here in error: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid113182

Thank you, Griim.

Slacker101 wrote: Wrote:Me and two friends where playing today and set us up a nice house in the burbs. Well three guys fully loaded with guns broke into our locked house. One was a Kermi Sergeant, one was a cop and the other was the president. They broke into our house and shot us all. Two of the guys names were Nate_500 [FL:RP] and madbones2210. Madbones2210 Told us to "Burn bitch" and set the place on fire. We did nothing to deserve this as we set up our house way away from the city to AVOID being shot. Now two of us are on the same 'clan'(though we prefer to say team) and we were testing the server to see if we could get others in our clan interested in playing on here. But with this happening I think we have almost completely lost interest in playing on this server. I do not understand how a cop, the president, and a soldier get to burst into a place the three of us took care to make and just destroy it. I really hope these guys can be blacklised. Of course this wasn't an isolated event. Someone prop surfed up to a cliff(but i didn't get his name) and was sniping everyone and people were fighting downtown seemingly rdming, which was the reason we set up house way away from downtown in the first place.

TheParamedic wrote: Wrote:Good day,

Just to confirm what "Slacker101" is saying. After reading through the rules, I ensure to follow them through to the best of my ability.

I was suggested this server from a friend who has played here before, and henceforth suggested to some fellow team members to try it out with me.

As my name says, I chose the role/job of paramedic, choosing no sides and healing all that needed saving. Slacker, playing a cabby, was politely adverting for those needing a cab anywhere. Our other friend, CS-Gas, was playing the role/job of a police officer.

Spent most of our time, prepping and decorating the house all three of us were sharing, and roleplaying diligently. We saw warnings of downtown being in conflict, so we barricaded the windows and locked the doors.

Three 'uninvited' personnel (I believe they were spec op, pres, and police commander) barge into the home, gunned down a fellow officer. I locked the door for my room, and they broke into it and gunned me down, and then the taxi driver.

When we spawned, the home where we spent a little over an hour and a half decorating, was all in flames.

This, unfortunately does not give the nice welcoming feeling of wanting to come back if this is not appropriately dealt with.

We ask you administrators and moderators for your assistance in clarifying and at your discretion take necessary measures on assisting with this issue.

Thank you for your time in reading our posts, have a pleasant evening.

Evidence: CS (The Police Officer of our group of three) copied a small blurb of the console when getting names. I will ask him to post it here, or get it from him and quote what he has for you.

If required, I had taken pictures of the work that all three of us put into 'decorating' the home, alas I did not think to take pictures of the blaze after hand. Per chance does this community utilize server demo's? If not, unfortunately we do not have a solid video of the server infractions. I can upload the pictures today if you (the administrators and moderators) do so want to see them.

Please advise what we may do to help decrease these kind of unwanted situations for new members.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read through this issue.
As I do not want to clutter this post with images, the link to see the 19 photos I had taken of our work is below:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v39/ki...earlessRP/

A few pictures are here:

slacker101 room, aka the Indian Taxi Cab driver.

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0011.jpg]

TheParamedics room, aka the Paramedic

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0014.jpg]

Living area.
[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0001.jpg]

After we were shot at through one of the windows, and a warning was given that a war was breaking out, we 'barred' the windows and had locked the doors.

Below is the only part of the console that CS-Gas, (named Crosis Shadowguild, the Police Officer) got when Ironhide was looking for the names.
CS-Gas partial copy from console Wrote:John Richards: wut?
(<3) (OOC) [NFH - O] Nate_500 [FL:RP]: this isnt fair! when do people actually decorate houses?
Player Tristan_(')> left the game (Disconnect by user).
(OOC) madbones2210: burn bitch! >:D
(OOC) [!?] Capt Kaia Skyhawk: when new people like us come in to test the game and RP =(
(OOC) [!?] Ironhide: ffs Im reporting
(<3) (OOC) [NFH - O] Nate_500 [FL:RP]: we are done.... I have to go, so yea... 2am...
(OOC) [!?] Ironhide: we try and bring the clan in
(OOC) [!?] Kaia Skyhawk: Killing us isn't going to make us want to bring the clan here to play.

This was all that CS-Gas had copied from console, but it at least shows Nate being in the home, and madbones (at least) setting fire to the home.

Ironhide- Slacker101
Kaia Skyhawk- TheParamedic

There was no search warrant for them to break into the home, no reason for killing fellow members working for the government. What did bother me(at least) was setting everything on fire.
(05-25-2012, 04:26 PM)TheParamedic Wrote: As I do not want to clutter this post with images, the link to see the 19 photos I had taken of our work is below:

A few pictures are here:

Living area.

After we were shot at through one of the windows, and a warning was given that a war was breaking out, we 'barred' the windows and had locked the doors.

Below is the only part of the console that CS-Gas, (named Crosis Shadowguild, the Police Officer) got when Ironhide was looking for the names.
(<3) (OOC) [NFH - O] Nate_500 [FL:RP]: this isnt fair! when do people actually decorate houses?
(OOC) madbones2210: burn bitch! >Cheese
(OOC) [!?] Capt Kaia Skyhawk: when new people like us come in to test the game and RP =(
(<3) (OOC) [NFH - O] Nate_500 [FL:RP]: we are done.... I have to go, so yea... 2am...
(OOC) [!?] Kaia Skyhawk: Killing us isn't going to make us want to bring the clan here to play.

This was all that CS-Gas had copied from console, but it at least shows Nate being in the home, and madbones (at least) setting fire to the home.

Ironhide- Slacker101

There was no search warrant for them to break into the home, no reason for killing fellow members working for the government. What did bother me(at least) was setting everything on fire.

First of all these pictures arent going to get you anywhere... There is no evidence of the house getting burned down... None of us had molotovs at the time and I dont know why madbones said burn bitch.. They dont even show evidence of the house having any props in it

(05-25-2012, 05:03 PM)epicface11 Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 04:26 PM)TheParamedic Wrote: As I do not want to clutter this post with images, the link to see the 19 photos I had taken of our work is below:

A few pictures are here:

Living area.

(OOC) madbones2210: burn bitch! >Cheese

Ironhide- Slacker101

First of all these pictures arent going to get you anywhere... There is no evidence of the house getting burned down... None of us had molotovs at the time and I dont know why madbones said burn bitch.. They dont even show evidence of the house having any props in it

Plus none of the names you listed in the ban request had molotavs and maybe you should make sure you get the name of the person throwing it other than immediatly coming to the forums and pointing out random people... thats all im gonna say there is no evidence of any raid going on or fire
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
Okay I am here to defend me and madbone.
1: No evidence of either of us doing shit
2: I shot at one of your men, yes, he broke FearRP and shot at me and my man when we had fully autos pointed at him and he had a USP; I shot for being shot AT not breaking FearRP.
3: More will come if requested by admin.
Epicface11, please ensure you read the entirety of the first post presented before pointing out what I already wrote
original pos Wrote:If required, I had taken pictures of the work that all three of us put into 'decorating' the home, alas I did not think to take pictures of the blaze after hand. Per chance does this community utilize server demo's? If not, unfortunately we do not have a solid video of the server infractions. I can upload the pictures today if you (the administrators and moderators) do so want to see them.

Epicface11 Wrote:None of us had molotovs at the time and I dont know why madbones said burn bitch.. They dont even show evidence of the house having any props in it
Check the pictures again, the plasma tv, lighting fixtures, downstairs, rooms where Slacker and I had utilized.
Also, please explain why you broke into the house in the first place. There was no RP message, no Search Warrant et all.

Nate, I am not here to play he said she said, poke and punch back. Whether you were there at the time when the place was set on fire I do not know. As I was following the rules of not going back to the place for 5minutes.

Unfortunately, no. You are incorrect in one of your statements. As I was in the lower room, three of you came down weapons drawn. I remember because you peeked at me and said "Paramedic here, has a tool gun". As the Police Officer was killed, you guys were 'busy' so I had shut and locked my door. You(one of the three members) broke into the room, and started to shoot me as I was "on the ground" (aka crouched)

You had apologized, for whatever reason and had logged off.

Please explain to me what right you guys had on breaking into the house in the first place, so that there is no misunderstandings between us.

Thank you.
(05-25-2012, 05:31 PM)TheParamedic Wrote: Epicface11, please ensure you read the entirety of the first post presented before pointing out what I already wrote
original pos Wrote:If required, I had taken pictures of the work that all three of us put into 'decorating' the home, alas I did not think to take pictures of the blaze after hand. Per chance does this community utilize server demo's? If not, unfortunately we do not have a solid video of the server infractions. I can upload the pictures today if you (the administrators and moderators) do so want to see them.

Epicface11 Wrote:None of us had molotovs at the time and I dont know why madbones said burn bitch.. They dont even show evidence of the house having any props in it
Check the pictures again, the plasma tv, lighting fixtures, downstairs, rooms where Slacker and I had utilized.
Also, please explain why you broke into the house in the first place. There was no RP message, no Search Warrant et all.

Nate, I am not here to play he said she said, poke and punch back. Whether you were there at the time when the place was set on fire I do not know. As I was following the rules of not going back to the place for 5minutes.

Unfortunately, no. You are incorrect in one of your statements. As I was in the lower room, three of you came down weapons drawn. I remember because you peeked at me and said "Paramedic here, has a tool gun". As the Police Officer was killed, you guys were 'busy' so I had shut and locked my door. You(one of the three members) broke into the room, and started to shoot me as I was "on the ground" (aka crouched)

You had apologized, for whatever reason and had logged off.

Please explain to me what right you guys had on breaking into the house in the first place, so that there is no misunderstandings between us.

Thank you.

P.S I wasnt even online at the time so why are you involving me...
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator