Successful Carleone overtaking Goverment
Under Leadreship of our Don (Mahti)
We have successfully racketeered several shops in Evo and later overtook the power by the goverment, forcing them to broadcast new laws and set our Don as a New leader

P.S. i sadly dont have all screenshots Sad
[Image: 2012052500001.jpg]
[Image: 2012052500022.jpg]
[Image: 2012052500026.jpg]
It's nice that there is hope for events like this without cops/ss breaking NLR or fail rp.
Wish I could've seen this.
(05-25-2012, 11:56 AM)GRiiM Wrote: It's nice that there is hope for events like this without cops/ss breaking NLR or fail rp.
Wish I could've seen this.

Sure!
but i should remind why mingies didnt breaked NLR
the reason is, The Don was Admin (Mahti)
It was lots of fun, Fun thing we threw molotovs to cause terror not to kill anyone until 2 guys of us got shot Cheese
Even though we had ourselves some disagreements, it was really epic when you guys started walking from your spawn to us in a huge pack, gave me goosebumbs, and the attack was overwelming Smile -Head of SS at the time
(05-25-2012, 12:58 PM)Mahti Wrote: It was lots of fun, Fun thing we threw molotovs to cause terror not to kill anyone until 2 guys of us got shot Cheese
Unfortunately it was me Sad

We should repeat it any time soon!
i nevr thought that Carleone could be capable of something bigger than just racketeering (telling from my own RP experience) :3
Problem is that you didn't do anything crafty to get in, You just walked in Tounge
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0074.jpg]
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0075.jpg]
Couple of pics of the guard tower, you burned it down with me and the Army Surgeon in. I got 2 of your guys with my trusty UMP though.
(05-25-2012, 06:14 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Couple of pics of the guard tower, you burned it down with me and the Army Surgeon in. I got 2 of your guys with my trusty UMP though.
you two actually burned?
I thought you escaped from there :/
Nope,roasted alive.