Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name)[FL:RP]{TT}Stick[Z.K.S|D.O.G|}

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)10154

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL] Beflok

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)Rumble and KoJI6ac9H

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) They never asked for 2k, the picture that Quack posted was from about 2 hours after this incident, Rumble gets a shorter ban than me when he said '[b]Kill me' and i said 'Well why dont you kill us then?'. I wasnt asking to be killed i was simply suggesting that they kill us. Plus the dude that hostaged me had no reason for doing so as we were both police and we werent necesarily going to arrest quack as we had no proof of any contra.
What you are saying to me let's me know that you still don't have a concept of RP. In real life would you really just say well just kill me then let's get it over with. No you wouldn't.

Unban req denied as user failed to understand why he was banned or just didn't care enough.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!