Ban Request
Name of player: Mr. Anonymous

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41867049

Time in GMT: 19:30 GTM+1

Server: v2d

Summary: From the beginning !
I was unemployed and used a suit. I waited for an spot on SS because it was full. The president had a lockdown and i was in town. (I weared a suit) Mr.Anonymous just came at my face, yelled my name (Thomas) and random tazed me without asking me what i did here, or who i was. He woke me up agien and took away his gun. My car stood right beside there so i ran into it and drove away. He then shot me and killed me, for so steal my car and CDM'ed me with it later. ( I have no proof of that, but check logs and you will see it.)

I spawned agien, and Mr Anonymous came to me with a gun and threated me, he ran away and i took a gun and killed him for threating me.

I saw that an SS spot was not used after I killed him, so I turned into SS. When i spawned agien and went up, Mr. Anonymous came after me, shot me, and tryed to kill me. Thats what you see on the movie.

He then claims that I revengekilled him as SS and went SS just so I could get my car back, but thats not true as earlier in the text, I waited for a spot.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/qpVDm1GX4WQ
Let me make the story straight, becouse this guy thinks im a idiot we we're standing at the nexus gate and i tolled Thomas or whatever his name is to not enter the nexus building than a rebel runned inside and than i tazed him than thomas entered the nexus garage what was tresspasing so i decided to taze him but he was sprinting away than she reached near the rebel spawnpoint and than there was his car a hummer and i already pulled my gun and than tolled her to stop and freeze she diden't listen what makes him break fear rp than her car was unlocked so i decided to bring his car to the nexus garage and than she could take it back than till i arived the nexus garage and thomas turned into a SS and killed me than bringed her car back to the garage to store it than i came back and tried to revengekill her back but than i decided to not attack him becouse i dont want to betray rules like he did.. i have no evidence or anything to show you guys this was my part of this incorrect story of thomas Smile
You are just lying to avoid ban.. Thats so ridiculous sir... Like you said, you have no proof so let the admin check the logs for what you did or didnt do.
(05-22-2012, 06:11 PM)Fragell Wrote: You are just lying to avoid ban.. Thats so ridiculous sir... Like you said, you have no proof so let the admin check the logs for what you did or didnt do.

I'm not the one who fails with fearrp and you're lieing yourself where is the whole video where you started to kill me as an ss than parked you're car as AN SS?!

Ohh and btw, if you have seen you only filmed what i did do on the server, and not filmed yourself smartass while breaking fearrp and than breaking nlr nice nice Wink
I just reached to press "F12" witch is my start filming button. And i never broke NLR at all. You did as I killed you when I was unemployed and turned into SS and then you came back to revengekill me. So can't actually remember that I killed you, so revengekill on me is break of NLR..
You did since you killed me as an ss ??

Just wait the admin to check it out Smile
I got proof for you That he didnt team killed you

He was an Civillian

He killed you ( i cant choose if its RDM :/ )

Then he tunred into a SS agent

You saw him

You stared to shoot at him

Well as i see here you acctuly done an big NLR there bro

You cant revange people that killed you
I am just give a hand you the poster
Dont be mad at me
(05-22-2012, 08:16 PM)ronk Wrote: I got proof for you That he didnt team killed you

He was an Civillian

He killed you ( i cant choose if its RDM :/ )

Then he tunred into a SS agent

You saw him

You stared to shoot at him

Well as i see here you acctuly done an big NLR there bro

You cant revange people that killed you
I am just give a hand you the poster
Dont be mad at me

Well do you have any proof or somting becouse i cant trust this thread at all maybe you're his freand or somting and im 100% Sure he was a ss when he killed me so.. what you tell doesn't make sence at all..
If you sure then Please read the thread again all the comments and you will get clearly what is going on here

(05-22-2012, 09:31 PM)ronk Wrote: If you sure then Please read the thread again all the comments and you will get clearly what is going on here

i am not his freind

Just saw this problem so i am try to fix t Wink
Mr anonymous. I don't think you understand RP. Police are issued weapons like a pistol to either threaten(if the situation needs it) or for SELF DEFENSE. The whole entire video he is unarmed. So why the hell are you shooting him? There is no reason if he is unarmed taze and take to jail if there is a reason and you are not breaking any rules yourself. But NEVER shoot someone who is unarmed standing in front of you.

Also.. your story doesnt add up... If this was true:

Quote: than i came back and tried to revengekill her back but than i decided to not attack him becouse i dont want to betray rules like he did.

Why does it show you attacking him...

Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!