Ban request Arkillion and Jelqaloid
(05-22-2012, 06:22 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: That's not inside... That's the door but opened.
No.. that's you NLR'ing and going inside, again, to which I told you to leave, which you, again, refused.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7xrE9EYd4
This evidence is not very much. Can you please provide more?

I will be checking logs and anyone who is in fact lying on this ban request will be banned.

In that screen shot, jelq, who killed alpha dog you or ark?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-23-2012, 02:42 AM)Beflok Wrote: This evidence is not very much. Can you please provide more?

I will be checking logs and anyone who is in fact lying on this ban request will be banned.

Ark killed him after he refused to leave after breaching NLR, again.
Jelqualoid and Arkilion were mass RDMing at Tides hotel, I got involved in it when they randomly killed an officer that was just passing by, I had my shotgun equipped and I took it out to holster it, because these guys were just acting like total *****... When I had my shotgun out (Lowered, not pointing) To holster it, they immediately attacked me and I almost lost it, thanks to Prosto I got it back, he saw the incident and took my shotgun before these minges could. I wish I had some evidence of this, but they both had about 15 kills, camping the tides hotel and killing on sight. These ***** should be banned for a long time, due to ignorance of the rules.
(05-23-2012, 10:37 AM)Jelq Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 02:42 AM)Beflok Wrote: This evidence is not very much. Can you please provide more?

Ark killed him after he refused to leave after breaching NLR, again.

Ark never told me to leave... He just kept on calling me a n*gger and f*g.
(05-23-2012, 02:58 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: Jelqualoid and Arkilion were mass RDMing at Tides hotel, I got involved in it when they randomly killed an officer that was just passing by, I had my shotgun equipped and I took it out to holster it, because these guys were just acting like total *****... When I had my shotgun out (Lowered, not pointing) To holster it, they immediately attacked me and I almost lost it, thanks to Prosto I got it back, he saw the incident and took my shotgun before these minges could. I wish I had some evidence of this, but they both had about 15 kills, camping the tides hotel and killing on sight. These ***** should be banned for a long time, due to ignorance of the rules.
lol you're such a stupid prick, you came into the tides, pulled out a shotgun and said get down on the ground before getting blown up and then and a randomer stole your shotgun which got returned to you AFTER you breached NLR and asked for it from him

+ Don't bullshit me Alpha Dog, I didn't say any shit like that, go check the logs if you want, or post some evidence, because you spew like sewage.
[/quote]
lol you're such a stupid prick, you came into the tides, pulled out a shotgun and said get down on the ground before getting blown up and then and a randomer stole your shotgun which got returned to you AFTER you breached NLR and asked for it from him

+ Don't bullshit me Alpha Dog, I didn't say any shit like that, go check the logs if you want, or post some evidence, because you spew like sewage.
[/quote]

You sure? My evidence just got your mate banned and you as a possabilty so you can't talk. You AND your firend were in the worng and now he is banned. So STFU dissrespecting good members of this community when your the one who would rather not be here. And for the record you did ask for more evidence. So heres some of you randomly shooting cops and working WITH and rdmer who is now banned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaJtDGU_iuc
(05-23-2012, 08:53 PM)ukpezzzz Wrote: You sure? My evidence just got your mate banned and you as a possabilty so you can't talk. You AND your firend were in the worng and now he is banned. So STFU dissrespecting good members of this community when your the one who would rather not be here. And for the record you did ask for more evidence. So heres some of you randomly shooting cops and working WITH and rdmer who is now banned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaJtDGU_iuc
Can you please learn how to quote people? Your evidence shows is me with a crowbar out and a dead gun dealer, you forget that the gun dealer has a knife (as shown on the floor) and tried to kill me prior to that and then I come back and NLR and get tazed, and then the other unemployed (not sure if you can see in the video) stamps on me and kills me, you then break NLR by coming near the same area to attack Jelqaloid and then die to me, erm ok.

Also you're not exactly a good member of the community when the first half of this thread is you swearing and being offensive to show your lack of maturity.
I dont get what you guys dont understand... This is not a place to argue. If you want to argue take it to PM or steam chat. This is a place where admins look at evidence and determine if a user should be punished or not. The arguing stops now.

Closed until the logs are looked at.

Jelq look for a pm from me I will be asking some questions.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!