paiN and Aleksa
My 2 month period ends at 26.5 I am posting now so admins can ask any questions and be ready for a closing decision on the 26.5.

Your name: Pain, AleksaKiller

Your ban ID: 8017, 8018

Banned by: Coffee

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? Boath

Involved: Was not in game when the ban was given.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

As i said in my seceond post here we are terribly sorry for what we did, we didn't know what came over us... I have never thought our ban was given without a reason and fully understand the conciquences of the abuse we did. We belive that you will hopefully find it in your hearts to forgive our mistakes and give us another chance. Goes without saying that nothing like this would happen again.

Now, back to the point, after the ban both of us visited the forum regurarely and I have continued to come to Ts and I played a bit with Colonel, Temar i belive and Force (i think). This does not prove much but it proves that we still have only respect for admins and players, and also we have not lost intrest in the community even after knowing we might not ever play on the FL:RP servers again..

As said i know what I have did and realise that the charges are pretty big but still paiN is decent at Rp and I know every rule there is (was SA on Sammys Server) so I belive that we won't hurt the Rp in any way and we will even try to enhance the expirience..

Closing conclusions: We lost 200 k on pockets and 2 months ban, I think that that's fair, but the decission is yours.
Delete all our guns but please leave our cars if you can.. If this is impossible check how many guns we have and we will hand them over when and if we get unbanned.
Ofcourse if anything is unclear ask it here and we will reply to you in the shortest notice.
Also, I would like all the admins that were involved then post they're opinions of should we get unbanned (If that is possible).

Please read the seceond post. Thank you.

Greetings, paiN and Aleksa.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11505

Temar said No in this post, so the perm ban stays in my eyes.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
You are in no position to make any demands whatsoever, not to mention the fact that you should be asking for a seconds chance by apologising, not saying how much of a good players you were and how many bans you had on record.

It's a NO from me.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I apologized to all the admins on TS after the decision of the ban was made.

But since all of you weren't there here I go again.

Fearless is my seceond Roleplay community that i took seriously, i came as a guest and kinda shortly became a member of the "family" if you can call it that. Made some really good friends and everyting was goind super fantastic but than greed, greed happened. I did something terrible that I (as a former SA on Sammys server) would have also sevirely punished...
What can I say? I am terribly sorry for every inconvinience and trouble which me and my friend made but i beg of you to find it in your heart to give forgivness for a seceond chance. I know that sorry or anything I say is not going to erase my mistakes and make this all go away but if you could just find it in your selfes to give us any kind of "mercy" I would deeply appriciate it and forever be grateful. Goes without saying nothing like this would ever happen again.

If you still won't grant us another chance I respect your opinion and I hope that you never have to find out how it feels like to be kicked out of your one and only community.

Regards, Aleksa.

To Ruxandra: Yeah i kinda started on the wrong foot Nervous

Sorry...

Ps. If you guys have any questions or if something is clear just ask and I will reply asap.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
Iwould like u and your friend back on the server, but that's up to the admin's. Anyway's +support
(05-24-2012, 08:40 PM)Hidde Wrote: Iwould like u and your friend back on the server, but that's up to the admin's. Anyway's +support

Appreciate the support.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused players will stand as issued.
Please note, cheating, hacking or other sorts of gameplay tampering will not be tolerated.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator