Hello ruxandra?!
Your name:[FL:RP]Demon

Your ban ID:10134

Banned by:[FL] Ruxandra

Server:V33X

Involved:None

Why should we unban Or shorten your ban?:Because i dind broke nlr ? i was raiding and the admin [FL] Ruxandra comes and says i broke nlr I dind broke it wtf i never died and returned And i know he had contra because he wanted to base with me he asked if i got a tides truck i said why he said to move my contraband then i said no i don't have then he said ok il just keep basing at my place then i did not die i never got killed/cdmed or anything And i was driving and i saw hes place and i went there and i broke in saw contraband I was cracking it and [FL] Ruxandra Is saying why u broke in here and how u knew he had contra and such i was explaining and She said why u broke nlr I Said Wat? and i was explaining and she started banning me! omg
You talked to him about moving contraband some time ago and after that you changed jobs, that counts as NLR. You didn't even bother checking the owner, instantly slammed a breach and shot the door open.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-22-2012, 12:28 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You talked to him about moving contraband some time ago and after that you changed jobs, that counts as NLR. You didn't even bother checking the owner, instantly slammed a breach and shot the door open.

Oh lol i dind kno u if u change ur job its nlr sinds u dont get that nlr sign Can u atleast shorten the ban? to spare my weekend? wel something like weekend
(05-22-2012, 12:30 PM)demon Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 12:28 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You talked to him about moving contraband some time ago and after that you changed jobs, that counts as NLR. You didn't even bother checking the owner, instantly slammed a breach and shot the door open.

Oh lol i dind kno u if u change ur job its nlr sinds u dont get that nlr sign Can u atleast shorten the ban? to spare my weekend? wel something like weekend

You don't need the sign, it's in the Rules. You haven't bothered reading them.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
[/quote]

Ye i have
(05-22-2012, 12:34 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 12:30 PM)demon Wrote:

Hello? I did read the rules?
Ruxandra please anser?
It's powergaming actually, NLR it aint since it's not a new life.

Unban request denied since powergaming isn't allowed either.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.