Breakable props stil a propblock?
Hi, i had a question there are some breakable props like a Bookcase as a example and if i place this bookcase to a door to hide the door is still a propblock than? People can shoot to destroy it btw so im kinda confused about this

Thanks for reading :3
I belive it still counts, but at the same time, it wouldnt since you just gota hit it a few times and it breaks, kinda like a few 2x4s against a door, just hit it twice and it breaks down.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(05-21-2012, 10:33 PM)BlackDog Wrote: I belive it still counts, but at the same time, it wouldnt since you just gota hit it a few times and it breaks, kinda like a few 2x4s against a door, just hit it twice and it breaks down.

Yeah but like you said i belive... I want to be sure i will wait for an admin's comment on this
From what I have been told before is that it can go either way.
It just depends on the situation. Like if the prop is hidden within the building. or if you have like 20 breakable props in a row.
But I am not entirely sure
(05-21-2012, 10:54 PM)Fultzy Wrote: From what I have been told before is that it can go either way.
It just depends on the situation. Like if the prop is hidden within the building. or if you have like 20 breakable props in a row.
But I am not entirely sure

Well let me say it's in a building but its hiding a door behind it and it has no keypad or buttons on it.. is it a propblock than? or is it legal becouse you can break it..
kind of double dooring in that case.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
When it comes to breakable props, remember not too break other rules, eg dont stick logs of them, if its the so called door way, then door rules apply like max 2, and leaving room between all doors

but the main thing too think about is
if they have too break it too get in, how do you get in and out?
in Roleplay you Dont use numpad, you dont use physgun

similar too when people prob block 1 entrance too some base and there is another i dont mind, but if i see them using it as a door in some way, then its a door and they have no keypad for it and are breaking rules
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Using a too big picture/more than one in the signature
If you can't break breakable props with your hand, I suggest it would be propblock. Not everyone has a crowbar, this could be unfair for some people. The keypad you could open without a item.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I think if you could afford a cracker you could afford a crowbar or a gun Smile
(05-22-2012, 06:22 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: I think if you could afford a cracker you could afford a crowbar or a gun Smile
You don't really need a cracker for the keypad. But I understand what you are saying...

If someone has a hidden door, the bookshelf, plank. Was reachable to everyone. Then it would be a unfair advantage for people without crowbar, knife or any sort of gun.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.