Holdem Absent (Back)
My shampoo is blue.

See ya, Holdem!
(05-22-2012, 04:11 PM)Caroline Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 02:46 PM)Holdem Wrote: So it doesn't break or get affected by the humidity when I take my clothes off to do certain actions, like the ones that require quite some movement o shaking. Intense heat usually follows, the spilling of a weird textured liquid, that's usually white. You know, showering.

Also it prevents the whole thing from being scratched or damaged if it falls.

what the *** did I just read

Holdem's deep side
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Aoixification
(05-22-2012, 05:16 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 04:11 PM)Caroline Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 02:46 PM)Holdem Wrote: So it doesn't break or get affected by the humidity when I take my clothes off to do certain actions, like the ones that require quite some movement o shaking. Intense heat usually follows, the spilling of a weird textured liquid, that's usually white. You know, showering.

Also it prevents the whole thing from being scratched or damaged if it falls.

what the *** did I just read

Holdem's deep side
Dickside**
(05-22-2012, 11:21 PM)Caroline Wrote: Dickside**

Wait, you've seen it?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(05-23-2012, 08:03 AM)Holdem Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 11:21 PM)Caroline Wrote: Dickside**

Wait, you've seen it?

Not yet.
Enjoy yourself! take pictures I want to SEE!!!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-23-2012, 09:22 AM)Caroline Wrote: Not yet.

Oh okay.

... Wait what?

(05-23-2012, 10:02 AM)Beflok Wrote: Enjoy yourself! take pictures I want to SEE!!!

I sure will. Going to go to the Loch Ness, fish Nessy, take a picture with it, mount it, go to Caroline's house, knock her window (Nessy will do that for me), she'll step out and I'll be like "Look at my ride". Then I guess I'll go to King Kai's planet and play catch with Nessy.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Caroline
(05-23-2012, 11:19 AM)Holdem Wrote:
(05-23-2012, 10:02 AM)Beflok Wrote: Enjoy yourself! take pictures I want to SEE!!!

I sure will. Going to go to the Loch Ness, fish Nessy, take a picture with it, mount it, go to Caroline's house, knock her window (Nessy will do that for me), she'll step out and I'll be like "Look at my ride". Then I guess I'll go to King Kai's planet and play catch with Nessy.
I thought he was talking about your dick.
Woh... good luck surviving in Glasgow.. I live couple of miles out of Inverness and lived here for coming up 5 years and I still can't handle Scotland... It's the crappiest isolated place in the world other than certain places in Africa...

Never the less try your best to enjoy the occasion.

"Common sense shouldn't be called common sense any more because it just isn't common!"
(05-23-2012, 11:28 PM)Connor Wrote: Woh... good luck surviving in Glasgow.. I live couple of miles out of Inverness and lived here for coming up 5 years and I still can't handle Scotland... It's the crappiest isolated place in the world other than certain places in Africa...

Never the less try your best to enjoy the occasion.
Blimmin' hell.

I live in England and this place isn't isolated enough, I live in the most over-crowded country in the world...