Holdem Absent (Back)
(05-21-2012, 08:48 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Where abouts in scotland? :o

Glasgow, then up North a little.

(05-21-2012, 11:34 PM)Caroline Wrote: Come back with a thick accent and call me

I'll call you with something thick, might not be the accent... Holy shit I have a sick mind.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 3 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Caroline, Colonel Burger, The_Alpha_Dog
WOW
jesus christ Holdem
lol Tounge

Have a nice trip Holdem Cheese
(05-22-2012, 12:01 PM)Caroline Wrote: WOW
jesus christ Holdem

Yeah, it's about 5 inches long, around 1 and a half inches wide, you put a plastic cover on it.

Guessed what it is yet?

Yeah, it's my phone.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Shadow
(05-22-2012, 01:38 PM)Holdem Wrote:
jesus christ Holdem

Yeah, it's about 5 inches long, around 1 and a half inches wide, you put a plastic cover on it.

Guessed what it is yet?

Yeah, it's my phone.

Why would you put a plastic cover on your phone?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
jesus christ Holdem

Guessed what it is yet?

Yeah, it's my phone.

Pulled yourself out of that one, just.
(05-22-2012, 02:31 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
jesus christ Holdem

Guessed what it is yet?

Yeah, it's my phone.

Why would you put a plastic cover on your phone?

So it doesn't break or get affected by the humidity when I take my clothes off to do certain actions, like the ones that require quite some movement o shaking. Intense heat usually follows, the spilling of a weird textured liquid, that's usually white. You know, showering.

Also it prevents the whole thing from being scratched or damaged if it falls.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Caroline, Shadow
Have a good trip Holdem!
Have fun!
(05-22-2012, 02:46 PM)Holdem Wrote: So it doesn't break or get affected by the humidity when I take my clothes off to do certain actions, like the ones that require quite some movement o shaking. Intense heat usually follows, the spilling of a weird textured liquid, that's usually white. You know, showering.

Also it prevents the whole thing from being scratched or damaged if it falls.

what the fuck did I just read