Banned?
Your name: SeeJay

Your ban ID: 10033

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: V2d and V33x

Involved: Me?

Why we should unban you: I honestly don't know why I was banned. I was a cop, made a CP at the end of the tunnel on V2d and didn't allow anyone in a car to pass. The cars were banned from the city at the time. I was getting overwhelmed with people throwing Molotovs and ramming the gate so I left. I don't know how I got banned with the reason: Disrespect... I don't think that I should have been banned.
You clearly said "Admins suck asses" on OOC and when I teleported you to me, you left.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-20-2012, 04:23 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You clearly said "Admins suck asses" on OOC and when I teleported you to me, you left.

You never TP'd me. I said Admins suck ass because no one was responding to the havoc. There was about 20 accounts of CDM from someone in a Tides truck along with a bunch of RDM and prop climbing going on.
I was there through the whole thing cdmer's and everything and no admin came to ban the ppl that were breaking the rules!
Logs show you did say // ADmins suck asshole
and you wasnt teleported

But you Disrespected all Admins Online
(05-20-2012, 05:45 PM)Temar Wrote: Logs show you did say // ADmins suck ***
and you weren't* teleported

Sorry they cannot answer one simple thing. So, tell me this: I say one negative thing about the admins and I get banned and about 20 accounts of RDM and CDM goes unnoticed and they don't? Okay.
(05-20-2012, 05:51 PM)xseejay Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 05:45 PM)Temar Wrote: Logs show you did say // ADmins suck ***
and you weren't* teleported

Sorry they cannot answer one simple thing. So, tell me this: I say one negative thing about the admins and I get banned and about 20 accounts of RDM and CDM goes unnoticed and they don't? Okay.

We can't answer to all request at one time. That's what the ban requests are for, still does not give you a reason to insult us that way.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Oh and I saw a propkiller get banned for about a day and I get banned for not damaging a thing for a length of 7... Okay.
(05-20-2012, 06:09 PM)xseejay Wrote: Oh and I saw a propkiller get banned for about a day and I get banned for not damaging a thing for a length of 7... Okay.

Ban lowered to 2 days. Watch what you say next time.
Credit goes to Jamie.