I had contra as pres. But when I relised it I quit my job as president and got banned
Your name: (Steam friends name) Serpa

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Ruxandra
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Me
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I was president for about 5-10 mins. I was a rebel before I was a president. I had a stash of contra in the rebel house. But right when I saw the president spot open I went right for it without even relizing I had contra still until 10 mins after being president, thats when I quit back to unemployed. Not any more than 5 seconds later I got banned. Seriously... Please unban me. It wasnt like I was president and contrafarming at the same time, I forgot I even had contra and it was an honest mistake. I even quit president just so I wouldnt get in trouble, but look what happened. Please unban me, I pretty much play your servers all day almost every day. I have read the rules mutiple times and always try to follow them, please unban me. It was an honest mistake which will not happen again.
You didn't quit to unemployed, it's your responsabillity what you do.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Yes I did quit, you probably didn't see because when you were typing the the ban thing for me I that's when I quit. You could even even ask one of the SS that was with me. Please Ruxandra, I didnt mean to have contra, I totally forgot I had contra.
Alright, you're getting a second chance, don't do it again.

Unban request approved, ban stays on record though.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.