Ban requst Rumble AND [FL:RP]{TT}Stick[Z.K.S|D.O.G|}
Name of players: Rumble AND [FL:RP]{TT}Stick[Z.K.S|D.O.G|}

SteamID: 0:1:44759339 AND 0:0:39516788

Time in GMT: ~3:05 GMT

Server: v33x

Summary: We took them to the Corleones in the hostage (reason: unwarrant our friend and they saw our contra)
We asked them to pay for their life, they both said they want to die, and before long ran to the induced them weapons

Evidence: 1 2 3 4
I am Stick, and although i agree with most of this, at the end, right before they killed us, we did both say (or at least i said) "What do you want us 2 do?". Unfortunately i have no photographic evidence for this due to my Gmod crashing as i started to record (My computer has very little memory left, NOt enough to start a fraps video Which for some reason crashed my gmod). Hope you take this into consideration,
Many Thanks
XstickmanX
You said "What do you hotit" after "kill me"
Rainbow 
(05-20-2012, 02:37 AM)XstickmanX Wrote: I am Stick, and although i agree with most of this, at the end, right before they killed us, we did both say (or at least i said) "What do you want us 2 do?". Unfortunately i have no photographic evidence for this due to my Gmod crashing as i started to record (My computer has very little memory left, NOt enough to start a fraps video Which for some reason crashed my gmod). Hope you take this into consideration,
Many Thanks
XstickmanX

There's the confession lets lock it up and move on.

And yes I was involved in this incident, OP can vouch for me on that.

EDIT: Also here is a log of Stick admitting to breaking NLR
[Image: StickBR1.png]
(05-20-2012, 02:46 AM)Quack Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 02:37 AM)XstickmanX Wrote: I am Stick, and although i agree with most of this, at the end, right before they killed us, we did both say (or at least i said) "What do you want us 2 do?". Unfortunately i have no photographic evidence for this due to my Gmod crashing as i started to record (My computer has very little memory left, NOt enough to start a fraps video Which for some reason crashed my gmod). Hope you take this into consideration,
Many Thanks
XstickmanX

There's the confession lets lock it up and move on.

And yes I was involved in this incident, OP can vouch for me on that.

EDIT: Also here is a log of Stick admitting to breaking NLR
[Image: StickBR1.png]

Thanks dude
Ban request approved on both accounts.

Asking to be killed to avoid an RP situation.
Breaking Fear RP/Fail RP, that means in real life you would never choose death over giving someone 2k.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!