Ban Request - Basse
Name of player: [FL:RP] Basse

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4088399

Time in GMT: Around 2:30AM GMT, 9:30 EST (I think)

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: The server had just restarted, and I join and get the Gun Dealer job, I go to the walled area in industrial, get in my normal warehouse and put in my adv dupe for the doors and such, made sure all the keypads and buttons worked (they did), etc. Basse comes to the area a few minutes later, buys the two gates to the walled area, locks them, and then proceeds to whistle on the mic constantly while I ask him to open the gates so I can get through.

He then proceeds to follow me around asking for health kits, saying "if you don't give me health kits I will beat the shit out of you" and things like that. He finally opens the door, and then prop-pushes me through, and then closes it again, so I can't get to my house. (Bear in mind, the entire time I've been contactin the admin about everything happening, but there's no response, the only admin on at the time was Andreas, who was chatting in OOC, but not responding to my requests)

He lets me back in, and I finish up my house a bit, go out and sell some guns, and come back. Then I here someone picking the door to my house. I say "get out of here", no response. Then there's a molotov through at my keypadded door to the main room, then Basse comes in with a shotgun and blows me away, then he keypad cracks my door and steals all of my contra money.

He had absolutely no RP reason to raid me, to shoot me, to do anything, he had no RP idea I had contra, so even if he was supposed to be some "freelancer" it was still a random raid. The entire time I'm constantly in "@" talk trying to get SOMEONE to help me, and nothing is being done. I start to bring it in the OOC, and Basse claims that because he bought the gates (AFTER I bought my doors), it was "his base" and that he had every right to raid me.

I wait my five minutes, go to my house, and find him camping in my contra, and he immediately kills me yet again. I bring it into OOC again and have a few caps'd words in my sentence, but not the entire thing, and then I'm kicked for "caps in OOC".

So, the entire time, nearly every rule is being broken by Basse, I'm constantly updating the lone admin on what's going on, the admin could easily just at least observe, but instead this goes on until I say a few words in caps in OOC.

Needless to say, I got screwed, and Basse is currently camping my contra, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. If I try to retaliate in any way I have the feeling he'll make up some bullshit reason and I'll be punished by Andreas, so I decided to come here.

I was not frapsing or demoing at the time, I have one screenshot of my death perspective in my house in the second time that Basse killed me, but that's it. I'm sincerely hoping that someone can verify everything that I've said from the server logs. My anger is clouding my memory a bit so I probably got a few details off, but the point is, I got screwed. I'm going to try to go back with a demo recording and see if I can get some more RDM, but the main event has already passed.

At this point, I don't care about the money I wasted on contra, or anything else, I just want to see this kind of blatant, egregious trolling and rule-breaking be brought to justice. Please help me.

Edit for getting the time right.
I will give you 24 hours to post some evidence.

By the way please fix this situation:

Duckmeister Wrote:The server had just restarted, and I join and get the Gun Dealer job, I go to the walled area in industrial, get in my normal warehouse and put in my adv dupe for the doors and such, made sure all the keypads and buttons worked (they did), etc.

I mean I blacklisted you from gun dealer for trying to steal a car. Why do you not understand the term gun dealer? This is not dark RP. You cannot just go around as a dealer messing about. Dealers should be making shops in the city where it is accessible for anyone to buy a gun without having to go to your contra fort out in industrial. If you want to camp contra do it as an underground(corleones, rebels) or an unemployed. Dont take up a dealer job because people might actually want the job to make a shop.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I had to edit the post to get the time right (I think), if there's any confusion it happened a few minutes before I posted this thread.

There's no way to get evidence of the event I described since it's in the past, the only thing I can do is follow him around with a demo on and try to catch him doing something else, but that would be a separate offense. What would you advise I do? Is there some way of getting a log of what happened, or can you check the server logs?

As far as the Gun Dealer is concerned, I usually travel a lot, and I try to advertise that anyone can PM and I'll go to their place to sell guns. I check on the contra periodically, I don't force people to come to my place, I go to theirs. If that's a problem, let me know.
Hahaha, really?
First of all, you shouldn't base and make contrabands as a gun dealer.
Second! I owned the front gates, which means I owned the property.

This is the only place you owned in the whole indsutrial area, as you broke into my property and just started to build.
Evidence: http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?p...900001.jpg
Evidence: http://imageshack.us/f/37/2012051900003.jpg/

Edit: Your even admitting you based as a gun dealer.
I did not break into anyone's property, as the server logs will show, I bought my doors FIRST, and THEN you bought the gates, which means your "ownership" of the property means nothing. You could've politely asked me to sell the doors, and I would have, but instead you trolled me and then broke many rules and completely screwed me over.

Also, this thread isn't about my faults, it's about yours. Two wrongs don't make a right, and just because I based doesn't mean your random raiding and random deathmatching (without any warnings) are justified.
(05-19-2012, 03:29 AM)Duckmeister Wrote: I did not break into anyone's property, as the server logs will show, I bought my doors FIRST, and THEN you bought the gates, which means your "ownership" of the property means nothing. You could've politely asked me to sell the doors, and I would have, but instead you trolled me and then broke many rules and completely screwed me over.

Also, this thread isn't about my faults, it's about yours. Two wrongs don't make a right, and just because I based doesn't mean your random raiding and random deathmatching (without any warnings) are justified.

I told you to leave, several times over the mic. You refused, and actually .. I do have ownership when I got the main gates and any other, you refused to leave my property, all you did was buying a small house inside the area and started to build up. How did I troll you? and how did I random raid ?
You went all crazy and broke NLR, and I never camped with your contrabands.

-You would never sell me the doors when you already had contrabands and a base.

You should get some evidence, i'm resting my case now.
You never told me to leave, all you did was whistle and harass me. You never called out that it was a raid, and you had no reason to. I never broke NLR, and you continued to camp my contrabands, after my 5 minutes I tried to come back and you were in the same room, and RDM'd me immediately.

Please stop lying.

I sincerely hope the server logs will show who is telling the truth, Soul or someone needs to take a look at them, I have no video of the event.
(05-19-2012, 03:43 AM)Duckmeister Wrote: You never told me to leave, all you did was whistle and harass me. You never called out that it was a raid, and you had no reason to. I never broke NLR, and you continued to camp my contrabands, after my 5 minutes I tried to come back and you were in the same room, and RDM'd me immediately.

Please stop lying.

I sincerely hope the server logs will show who is telling the truth, Soul or someone needs to take a look at them, I have no video of the event.

I never harassed you and i'm not lying :-)
Ban request denied, as user has been given a sufficient amount of time to post more evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!