Natecats unban request
Your name: [BDG]Natecat

Your ban ID: 10015

Banned by: [FL:RP]Beflok

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: [BDG]Bombifre

Why we should unban you: Here is my ban reason to save you the trouble of looking it up
Quote:Ban request approved, Killing the president for meta game reason and trying to Lie to make it seem like he didn't break the rules. You know better.
First of all, I didn't kill the president because I didn't like his laws, I killed him because a. He broke fearRP by running away and then luring me into the elevator and sending me down. b. Building during a raid and c. Running away from me and refusing to reason. I came up to his office and pulled out a crowbar and started to tell him to change a few laws (Mainly the law that said only weed is legal.) but he ran away before I could really say anything. I chased him into the elevator(Keep in mind I had my crowbar out this whole time) trying to whack him as a warning. He then sent the elevator down after luring me in it. After this I was pretty mad and was ready to resort to just killing him. I come up to find that he had tried to build during a raid but couldn't finish his contraption. After a few minutes of arguing about rules, he finally decides to remove the prop. I then kill him because I am afraid his 1 police officer was going to come up soon anyways and he had managed to piss me off not only OOC but IC. Yes I admit that the breaking of the agreement in OOC was a incentive for the raid, but I still had a valid reason weather or not I had a non-valid incentive for raiding. TY to the admin who reviews this.
Bug 
This story is absolutely riddled with lies.

First of all, you didn't even request for a law change. You just decided to go into the elevator to begin a raid. Once you were on my floor, you unsheathed a crowbar, not even deciding to reason with me. You ran past the bridge into the office area and begin attempting to whack me, no warning at all. After tricking you into going down the elevator I decided to quickly build a little base before you come back. That 'propblock' was going to be fade-doored. Then you came up and after 30 seconds of a LOOC convo, I delete the prop. Then you finished the job, killing me and becoming president.
Your kidding, right? You refused to even stand still so I could talk to you, you just decided to break fearRP and run off. It doesn't matter if the propblock was going to be turned into a fading door, it is building during a raid anyways. Now stop lying about me and go about what ever you do in your free time.
(05-20-2012, 05:28 AM)Natecat Wrote: Your kidding, right? You refused to even stand still so I could talk to you, you just decided to break fearRP and run off. It doesn't matter if the propblock was going to be turned into a fading door, it is building during a raid anyways. Now stop lying about me and go about what ever you do in your free time.

I'm not going to add any more details due to the fact that you're on a 'short fuse' today. I'm gonna let the admin decide on what your fate is. Have a nice day/night.
Short fuse? Your implying that I have anger issues? So not only are you lying about me, you are also insulting me. Just GTFO.
There is no evidence provided to back your story up. Unban request Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.