Unban Request Please Read Thank You
Exclamation 
Your name: zMuLLeY

Your ban ID:9628

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

Server:both

Involved: Tony, gingers and flabbawookie

Why we should unban you: Its just the server I like to play on and Rp around on with my friends, and it would appreciated if I could be unbanned or at least a shorten its been 1 or 2 weeks know and I would like to redeem myself.
(05-19-2012, 07:06 PM)MuLLeY Wrote: Your name: zMuLLeY

Your ban ID:9628

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

Server:both

Involved: Tony, gingers and flabbawookie

Why we should unban you: Its just the server I like to play on and Rp around on with my friends, and it would appreciated if I could be unbanned or at least a shorten its been 1 or 2 weeks know and I would like to redeem myself.

I was one of the ones who witnessed what happened in this event. To be fair he was just messing around trying to show me what can be done in garrysmod as I was rather new to the server; we didn't think that it would have such serious consequences on his part. Me and him have had a rather good time rp'ing in the past, and it would be fun to do it in the future, if only you could unban him...
http://gyazo.com/5d4e01ea732ac5d740d21aff2ad29b26 <Look At This
I witnessed this, it was wrong and he wasn't thinking straight when he done this.

I know for a fact that Mulley loves this community and he doesn't mean the things he does, he knows what he's done wrong and that's why he wants an un-ban, because after the 1-2 weeks he's been permed he's realised what he did wrong and learnt never to do it again.

Sometimes when Mulley,Gingers and myself are together things tend to get out of hand, we are all sorry this has occurred.
Mulley, gona miss you mate !
(05-19-2012, 07:36 PM)nikitjee Wrote: Mulley, gona miss you mate !

^^^^

Thanks Bro

but your not really allowed to post on here sorry
You got banned in short period for Racism, Then mass RDM and then Spawning 64x64 prop and hydraulics or something and propkilling with it then you backup your deeds that you love this community and nothing else?
I may think about it in month or two but now its just a no.
Only Mulley and admins are allowed to post in here, Posting into courthouse section without rights will lead to warning.
I agree with Mahti. Try in a month or two, it's just not possible now.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.