Apologies and Explanations
I don't even know John McLane, or the situation, so I can't really comment on that. But I see a lot of argument on this player being warmly welcomed back after seriously lying prolongingly and about serious things. Personally I wouldn't have given him a second chance , unless for a very long time.

However, that is not my decision and I think that since someone who obviously has respect in this community decided it was right for him to get unbanned, this is not the place to argue about how serious the lie was and other personal thoughts about it.

With that said, even though I have less respect for you after reading this thread, welcome back John McLane.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
The following 1 user Likes Ruskin's post:
  • earl
Now I'm the same as Ruskin, I don't know who you are, and I cannot say I know entirely what you did. But after reading all this, I can't say I would want you back, with all the lying and 'fake viruses' frankly, you scare the shit out of me, that we have this person in our community that lies about that kind of stuff and has a website full of viruses. But, as I said I know close to nothing about this compared to the others.
I wont say welcome back, I'll just leave you with this post.
Christ...
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
The following 1 user Likes Spud's post:
  • earl