Apologies and Explanations
(05-27-2012, 09:51 AM)Baseplate Wrote: Everyone who is butthurt over his returning, IMO you are some jerks, chill the *** out? A lot of people who have been permed before, got a second chance, if you ask me its even worse getting permed for 7-15 bans...

He made an apogoly thread, - Take it or Leave it.

I take it you either didn't read, or don't understand how serious it is to lie to the community and admins like that.

Not only did he lie, he created fake evidence and excuses just to get away from a short ban after he DCed to avoid rp.
It's disgusting, and we really don't need more compulsive liars.
The following 2 users Like Sweet Bro's post:
  • Dylan, Ruskin
You take it too serious.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(05-28-2012, 12:28 AM)Baseplate Wrote: You take it too serious.

Or you take it too lightly.
(05-28-2012, 10:40 AM)Dylan Wrote:

Chill guys. No one is free for flaws. Just accept the facts, he is unbanned and your opinion in this thread have little to no effect that he will be banned again, John Have improved. So stop bitching about it or I have to call a Admin+ To close this thread so please, keep the discussion private (Steam, Forum PM, ingame).
The following 1 user Likes Catkillerfive's post:
  • Generation
(05-28-2012, 12:35 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Chill guys. No one is free for flaws. Just accept the facts, he is unbanned and your opinion in this thread have little to no effect that he will be banned again, John Have improved. So stop bitching about it or I have to call a Admin+ To close this thread so please, keep the discussion private (Steam, Forum PM, ingame).

I would dig any indication that he has "changed", but so far all I've seen is his word for it.
(05-28-2012, 12:35 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 10:40 AM)Dylan Wrote:

Chill guys. No one is free for flaws. Just accept the facts, he is unbanned and your opinion in this thread have little to no effect that he will be banned again, John Have improved. So stop bitching about it or I have to call a Admin+ To close this thread so please, keep the discussion private (Steam, Forum PM, ingame).

Doesn't matter what effect my opinion has if any, i'm still entitled to it.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape

Oh. I'm sorry, wherever you come from, it seems like compulsive lying is perfectly fine.

I'll respect that you like being lied to. I'm sure people would love to borrow money from you, but that's not my problem.

I'm gravely disappointed that he is unbanned, and I do not see what could possibly make anyone want to post an unban request FOR HIM,
and how this unban request was not aviable to the "public" doesn't exactly make any more sense.
It's as if Pinkie was the only admin that saw my post.
The following 1 user Likes Sweet Bro's post:
  • earl
I was honestly surprised how quick you were unbanned for lying at such levels.
I mean I am a large supporter in second chances, but wow. I do agree with Sweet Bro is saying. The lies you said were over the top on many levels.
But welcome back. I hope there was a lesson learned here.

-Fultzy
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • earl, Sweet Bro
I'm simply going to say... Why did you lie at such a high scale? Well... Fultzy and Sweet bro wrapped it up quite well..

Welcome back to the server I guess.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(05-25-2012, 05:34 AM)Dylan Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 07:42 PM)Toxic Wrote: Annoyed me how you posted a picture of some Korean sailor, but whatever.

Doesen't even look remotely Korean..

The amount of shits I give?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”