Ban Request, propblock.
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
SalinSky
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
No idea.
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
Couple of days ago.
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2d
Summary: (What happened?)
He propblocked it, the inside keypad didn't do anything (I presume it was meant to get into the next stage, and the keypad/button to get out wasn't there at all.We were stuck.)
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0069.jpg]
[Image: th_rp_evocity_v2d0068.jpg]

[URL=http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu115/jacob1029/?action=view&current=rp_evocity_v2d0069.jpg]
[Image: th_rp_evocity_v2d0069.jpg]
Most obviously that's not my name on the prop. And the person who owns the prop made a button, but it bugged for some reason. I even told Holdem about that I believe.
And if the keypad inside didn't work, then why not just PM me? I would have fixed it. But when ever I used it, it DID work.
This was mine, my internet connection screwed up, so I timed out and got kicked for being AFK. There was roadworks in my street, so they bumped the internet cables. For some reason, the button on the inside wasn't there anymore, or I must've undone it on accident. Really strange. This wasn't supposed to happen as I couldn't be aware of what was happening due to having to restart my router and calling my internet provider what the hell happened.

I normally always place two buttons/keypads. It would be a shame if I got banned for a mistake. We hadn't stashed contra or placed anything really.

Sorry! Won't happen again.
I really dont see evidence anyways especially on salinsky...

right... Denied.

King make sure all of your doors are up to code if you disconnect please either undo them all when you come back or run straight back and fix it..
Need some builds for RP? Click here!