Dryblood's daily debate thread.
It already is dead.
Let's face it everytime they get it right the next edition is just gonna be a cheap ripoff of the same thing so they can rake in as much cash as possible doing barely any work.
The only CoD's I ever enjoyed were CoD1, CoD2 and CoD4 the other ones were just shit considering the price and the innovation compared with the previous edition.

And as stated so many times before
MW3 should be called MW2.5 or even MW2.1
-Signature removed-
Here was I, expecting important philosophical debates about important stuff.. And then COD.. >.<

Anyway, game-wise, it is dead, it's been terrible since CoD5, CoD4 was already preeetty bad, but it got worse. Business-wise, no, it isn't, the world is full of idiots who eat up the same sh*t every day.
The following 4 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Nudelholz, Colonel Burger, AleksaKiller
(05-18-2012, 10:07 PM)Faustie Wrote: Here was I, expecting important philosophical debates about important stuff.. And then COD.. >.<

Anyway, game-wise, it is dead, it's been terrible since CoD5, CoD4 was already preeetty bad, but it got worse. Business-wise, no, it isn't, the world is full of idiots who eat up the same sh*t every day.

Exactly my point.
(05-18-2012, 10:07 PM)Faustie Wrote: Here was I, expecting important philosophical debates about important stuff.. And then COD.. >.<

Not everyone talks balls like you. Tounge

Also I don't wanna do touchy subjects like assisted suicide or abortion for obvious reasons....
Next subject under SA order: Assisted suicide or abortion. You choose.

Wink
Wat ?
Would I rather prefer assisted suicide or have an abortion, wat ?
-Signature removed-
Subject didn't change yet
(05-18-2012, 09:59 PM)s.J. Wrote: It already is dead.
Let's face it everytime they get it right the next edition is just gonna be a cheap ripoff of the same thing so they can rake in as much cash as possible doing barely any work.
The only CoD's I ever enjoyed were CoD1, CoD2 and CoD4 the other ones were just shit considering the price and the innovation compared with the previous edition.

And as stated so many times before
MW3 should be called MW2.5 or even MW2.1

COD 4 was golden.
I lost my signature.
The following 1 user Likes LolCat's post:
  • Colonel Burger
MW3's a game? I just thought it was a 60$ mappack...
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • AleksaKiller

"Dryblood's daily debate thread."
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • Colonel Burger