Unban request for a friend
Redninja himself couldn't sent this request since his account was banned.
Therefore,
this unban request isn't written by me and I do not take any part of it (I will answer for him if needed).

Your name: RedNinja

Your ban ID: 2591

Banned by: s.J

Server: rp_evocity_v2p (Old Evocity33x) i think.

Involved: Me, some random guy and s.J

Why we should unban you:

I remember this very good; One day, at june 2011~, i've played with my friends on Fearless.
I was setting up a nice house with my friend Blat. Suddenly, this random guy tries to CDM me.
I felt like shit man, i'm going to die, so i pulled out my crowbar that was unholstered already,
i killed him, and i ran away into my house to heal myself. Suddenly, s.J pulls me to a roof with
his physgun, and tells me, "What the fucking hell do you think you're fucking doing?" I told him
what happened, he said, "Dont do that again", and killed me with a deagle. I told him to bring me
back, and i told him why does he think he can kill me? I wouldnt mind being kicked, but the killing
by an admin with a weapon seemed too abusive to me. He said something like "I can do whatever i fucking want",
and i started swearing him, saying "You know what, fuck off". Then he banned me for: "Suck my balls you little vagina",
after a few minutes SoulRipper edited the ban reason. This was almost a year ago, i believe we could all forgive eachother,
and i'm sorry for judging you guys, you're doing a good job and i think s.J went abit too far.
[Image: tomer2.png]

Only enemies speak the truth - Roland

Server Status Checker
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
It's been a while, and I believe people can change over time. I support an unban, I really don't see this going bad to be honest.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Advise your friend that he is still affiliated with an organization that copies/steals from us and thus his case is not eligible for any review whatsoever.