Blitzwulf
Hey I'm new to the server, and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a very theatrical RPer and like to get deeply immersed into the stories I create with others on the server. I can play a hero or villain, but I prefer the conflicted less one-dimensional side of the story. So ya my real name is Michael what's up peoples?
Seen you on the server. Great raidingRP bro. Cheese
brother...?
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • BenyBlancoBrnx, Blonde
(05-18-2012, 10:05 AM)Biowulf Wrote: brother...?

[Image: NowKissBlackSS.png]
The following 6 users Like Elder's post:
  • Biowulf, GRiiM, Colonel Burger, Campress, Spartan, BenyBlancoBrnx
Welcome to the server and community!

I'm sure you're going to like it. We have lots of good RP'ers.
Welcome to FearlessRP we hope that you will enjoy your stay here and have fun. remember don't be afraid to ask for help around here on the forums im sure most of us will more then happily help outSmile. Anyways Welcome and Enjoy your stay.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker
Veteran Soldier of The Black Talon
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(05-18-2012, 09:49 AM)Blitzwulf Wrote: Hey I'm new to the server, and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a very theatrical RPer and like to get deeply immersed into the stories I create with others on the server. I can play a hero or villain, but I prefer the conflicted less one-dimensional side of the story. So ya my real name is Michael what's up peoples?

Hello Michael/Blitzwulf, welcome aboard the SS Fearless. Hopefully I'll see you around the server... And I hope, nay I PRAY your as dedicated an RPer as you so proclaimed, god knows we could use a few.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Hello again. Stop trying to find reasons to kill the president! Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Welcome to the server
So many wolves! I am a great leader. :3