Driving license
(05-19-2012, 04:08 PM)Soul Wrote: That Yankee truck could be nice to replace the Tides, but can you really put items in it? Or will it bug out when driving?

Sure you can, saw it plenty of times on PERP, but stuff can fall out tho but it doesn't if you drive carefully. Smile
(05-19-2012, 04:08 PM)Soul Wrote: That Yankee truck could be nice to replace the Tides, but can you really put items in it? Or will it bug out when driving?

It works alright if you watch your speed and if you have a heavy prop placed in front of the lighter props. Otherwise, there's a good chance that they will fall out.

If it is possible, I would suggest coding in a way to "open" and "close" the back door. Maybe if you press E on it, it will toggle between colliding and not colliding with props, or editing the physical properties of the inside of the cargo on the model to make it less slippery.

If the Yankee truck not a viable option, then there are other such RP-friendly vehicles in the Sickness Car Pack. There is a tow truck, although the winch on the back doesn't work. There is also a bus, which is reasonably sized and fits EvoCity's roads, and much of the interior is nocollided so that you can actually transport players in it.

May I also add that it's possible, although risky, to transport cars inside the Yankee truck.
(05-19-2012, 05:12 PM)TB990 Wrote: There is also a bus, which is reasonably sized and fits EvoCity's roads, and much of the interior is nocollided so that you can actually transport players in it.

Both of the busses will not be able to be on the roads in the city without hitting everything, also the cones or whatever they are called will block the bus when it turns. I just tested both of them out and none of them would work out on CityRP.

(05-19-2012, 05:12 PM)TB990 Wrote: May I also add that it's possible, although risky, to transport cars inside the Yankee truck.

[Image: 200.png]
I like that van what Toast posted.
Yeah that Ford Transit would be pretty sweet too, it fits CityRP better than the other truck after my opinion.

Its also better made Wink

The back is 100% nocolided, and if you drive half the top speed things begin to fall out, nowhere near as usefull as the tides
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(05-19-2012, 07:22 PM)BlackDog Wrote:

The back is 100% nocolided, and if you drive half the top speed things begin to fall out, nowhere near as usefull as the tides

Not true, if you accelerate slow you can easily drive full speed without anything falling out.
I would Like the Transit (Hell, My gran-dad has one) But still keeping the tides.
(05-19-2012, 07:48 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Not true, if you accelerate slow you can easily drive full speed without anything falling out.

And then you get bumped by another vehicle and everything falls out, i stand by my statement the Tides Truck is far more usefull than the big yankee trucks, We need somthing else with a solid back to prevent items from slideing out or its just not worth the time and effort adding it

Somthing like this "Dont think we would add it, to Military like but you see my point"
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=130074
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Mahti
Thats true blackdog, if people hit you or you crash stuff might fall out.

I'd keep my vote on the BMW Sedan I showed in my first post Smile