Unban Request
Your name: Someone

Your ban ID: 9894

Banned by: Alexia

Server: Both it happened on v33x

Involved: Soeplepel

Why we should unban you: For starters the ban request has insufficient evidence. It only shows me killing him, it doesn't show the build up to this point. Another point is that the ban request states that he waited 5 minutes and came back, he did not and if you see I am still in the building so this means I am still raiding so he broke nlr by coming back. At least ban him as well. My motive was plain and simple, he as you can see from the screenshot below had me trapped in a wall and was refusing to let me out, meanwhile he was taunting/insulting me. My in game character does not like being pushed around, taunted or insulted and he doesn't take being trapped and attempted to be imprisoned very lightly. The minutes pause was me getting my crowbar out, I admit that killing him unarmed was wrong but I feel this is how my RP character would have reacted like this, due to the anger being built up.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5586...D6977FCB3/
Uh, propblocking is a rulebreak and should be handled with Admins.

But The reason for killing him was Because of Propblock?
No the reason for killing him was attempting to trap me inside the area behind me. He opened that gate, so I went inside to look in to see if there was any contraband, luckily I saw nothing in there and walked backwards in time but found myself trapped, so he was attempting to imprison me, not propblock me, it just ended up as me propblocked. The reason for killing was a mixture of him trying to imprison me and him insulting/taunting me. In the current situation I couldn't really hostage him as I had no house and it wouldn't really work in his own home.
okay, Approved, Since the was not enough evindence after looking on it again.