Been thinking
Hello Fearless! yes its me again...i know i write to much Sad anywayTounge. So i have been up to some thinking today (feeling like im a deep man right now :O) well anyway. Alright im going to ask the community a question but first a little back storyTounge. Alright here is the thing from my early childhood i have been raised to be a nice and kind person (hard to think right?:O) well anyway the question for you guys is i want to put that to the test and ask. What do you Honestly think about me? am i a nice person? a mean person? or just an idiot? i want all those who answer to be honest and i can take creative criticismSmile alright i hope to get some answers

Your's sincerely
Ghost_walker
Veteran Soldier of The Black Talon
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Aahha,what happend? Did someone say something to you? I dont know but you sound cool and if anyone is giving you trouble just pm Reefan on steam..Smile
I don't know who u are.
ok 2 answers already and no ethan nothin happend i just basically started to wounder what people really think about me after i got into an argument with joey skylnyx and basically told dubwub to go F**K himself in a very angry pm.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Well, I haven't really played with you before. But I imagine you as a pretty nice guy, down-to-earth, etc.
Thank youSmile but also im trying to (or rather hoping) get some answers from people who have played with me for a while or from admins that knows me and such. And also im not surprised that you haven't played with me im more of a voice here on the forums speaking my mind and im not on the servers terribly much.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I like your cars...
(05-17-2012, 06:11 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I like your cars...

haha Tounge true true my car is lovelyTounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I'm more of a friend of Dubwub/Joey, I've never seen you ingame, and I'm not really a fan of Black Talon. Nothing really against you though, I guess I'm neutral
You seem alright. Don't know you good enough to make a full opinion.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.