Cold
1,176 posts is the result of you making pointless threads like this and making stupid replies.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(12-08-2010, 09:34 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: 1,176 posts is the result of you making pointless threads like this and making stupid replies.

and at least 900 of them are important/meaningfull posts and comments by a very active forumer. As you might havent noticed, since you've been gone, I've cutted down on replying very much. I just had to answer this one especially because it's about that i've stopped. So now you know that Smile
(12-10-2010, 01:43 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(12-08-2010, 09:34 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: 1,176 posts is the result of you making pointless threads like this and making stupid replies.

and at least 900 of them are important/meaningfull posts and comments by a very active forumer. As you might havent noticed, since you've been gone, I've cutted down on replying very much. I just had to answer this one especially because it's about that i've stopped. So now you know that Smile

I noticed it.
(12-10-2010, 01:43 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:

Just because you stopped spamming it doesn't mean you never did it in the first place.

Now shut up.
Raffi stop the backseat moderation.
Well back to Killjoy's pictures - "Walkin' in a winter wonderland!"
... pictures which are in a different thread... Lol

Haven't had a decent minus this year, I think the coldest so far has been like -14.
But damn, -30 is fun.
Oh damnit - I get confuzzled xD
I was thinkin' of Cold, Snow etc. xD
(12-11-2010, 09:00 AM)Kenny Wrote: Raffi stop the backseat moderation.
I'm not backseat moderating. I'm just telling Skaara how fucking annoying he is, that's all.
(12-11-2010, 03:43 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(12-11-2010, 09:00 AM)Kenny Wrote: Raffi stop the backseat moderation.
I'm not backseat moderating. I'm just telling Skaara how fucking annoying he is, that's all.

"Just because you stopped spamming it doesn't mean you never did it in the first place."
That sounds like Preterite to me, don't you think? And reminding me how I have been earlier is backseat moderation if i've gotten it right.
Anyways I don't wanna end up with Raffi like i've done with some others, so i'll stop here if he doesnt say something against what he earlier said. Again.
And you could have PMed me about how annoying I am, Raffi. I'd actually appreciate if you did take your time to do that Cheese