Donator Status Acceptiance
Wink 
Hello Admins/owner/Co-Owners, Me (|Rainböz|Skies) and a friend (|Dampower| Heikoh) Have donated 20 USD to get donator status for both of us, All we need is someone to make us donators... Thanks for your time

-RainBöz Skeptical
a admin or owner can not give you donator status then you buy you are donator but of you not are you was in the server same time you buy it or you have buy it you a ahother guy you not know or you have not buy it
(05-14-2012, 03:34 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: a admin or owner can not give you donator status then you buy you are donator but of you not are you was in the server same time you buy it or you have buy it you a ahother guy you not know or you have not buy it

Huh
(05-14-2012, 03:54 PM)Jon46 Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 03:34 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: a admin or owner can not give you donator status then you buy you are donator but of you not are you was in the server same time you buy it or you have buy it you a ahother guy you not know or you have not buy it

Huh

what?
Before buying donator status/money packs be sure you are logged off the server. If not, you're pretty much f*cked. After buying donator status/money packs, connect to the server again, and you should have you money/donator status.

If not, I think you should contact an admin.
(05-14-2012, 05:28 PM)Prune Wrote: Before buying donator status/money packs be sure you are logged off the server. If not, you're pretty much f*cked. After buying donator status/money packs, connect to the server again, and you should have you money/donator status.

If not, I think you should contact an admin.

they will not work an admin can not give it or the owner
Please send me a PM with your SteamID and I can see with the blink of an eye what went wrong and press the retry button. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.