Unban request
Your name: Jon The GanJaMan

Your ban ID: 9769

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Server: v2d

Involved: Two Police officers trying to arrest my friend, I killed them and got a 24Hour ban for it, then it was upped to Never

Why we should unban you: I really like this server, and when I got banned for 24 hours for RDM, I decided when I got unbanned, I'll sell all my weapons and stop killing someone as in stealing from me, taking my friends or just trying to kill me as its only getting me banned, and when i was checking how long it was left, like 6-7 minutes later, it was permban, though the other "rdm" bans are older.
I havent played on other RP servers other then the one my friend's making the past 280 hours ingame.
- jon
You have a serious history of bans. Most of them regard RDM and FailRP which are serious offenses. You've had plenty chances to change but never seemed to care, why should we?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-14-2012, 07:57 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You have a serious history of bans. Most of them regard RDM and FailRP which are serious offenses. You've had plenty chances to change but never seemed to care, why should we?

Now I do want to change, and yeah I swear to god I will never have a kill on statsboard again.
Though 14-30 days should do it I guess
(05-14-2012, 08:02 PM)jonify Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 07:57 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You have a serious history of bans. Most of them regard RDM and FailRP which are serious offenses. You've had plenty chances to change but never seemed to care, why should we?

Now I do want to change, and yeah I swear to god I will never have a kill on statsboard again.

My advice is to wait some time, around a few months. Play on some SeriousRP servers and learn the guidelines from them. That's how I redeemed myself a few years ago.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-14-2012, 08:14 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 08:02 PM)jonify Wrote:

My advice is to wait some time, around a few months. Play on some SeriousRP servers and learn the guidelines from them. That's how I redeemed myself a few years ago.

think i wont like any other rp servers like fearlessRP.
You now have 11 bans, before it was upped to a perma. I clearly saw today how you rushed at two cops who had their guns out with a CROWBAR. Even though they started shooting, you killed one, then rushed the other. Complete fail RP, and seing that you have 11 bans, it seems that you don't learn.

I'd leave this open for 24h, to see if any other Admin/SA has another opinion.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(05-14-2012, 09:40 PM)Holdem Wrote: You now have 11 bans, before it was upped to a perma. I clearly saw today how you rushed at two cops who had their guns out with a CROWBAR. Even though they started shooting, you killed one, then rushed the other. Complete fail RP, and seing that you have 11 bans, it seems that you don't learn.

There's people with 16 bans that's yet not permbanned, so I find this kinda unfair and lucky for those who has more than 11 bans on record.
(05-14-2012, 09:53 PM)jonify Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 09:40 PM)Holdem Wrote: You now have 11 bans, before it was upped to a perma. I clearly saw today how you rushed at two cops who had their guns out with a CROWBAR. Even though they started shooting, you killed one, then rushed the other. Complete fail RP, and seing that you have 11 bans, it seems that you don't learn.

There's people with 16 bans that's yet not permbanned, so I find this kinda unfair and lucky for those who has more than 11 bans on record.
For the most part if they do have that many bans, they have been permed and we gave them a second chance. If it was a special situation that we all vote they did change they might get an unban. You just got permed very recently I agree with ruxandra take some time off maybe try a serious RP server. While none are as good as our server it will teach you how to RP properly since it seems like you wont learn from us banning you constantly.

You have allot of cases from RDM that is repeated so its a no for now. That does not mean you cannot make an unban req in the future however.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I'll take some time off fearless and play some serious rp, and learn some stuff from these "serious" rp'ers, I see that this case is kinda losing to me as 3 admins said it's time to play seriousRP

just close the thread as we have come to an understanding?=p
Moved to Denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.