Unban Request
Information 
Name:[Fl:RP]Armycat
ID: STEAM_0:1:27154000
Banned by:[FL]Holdem
Server:rp_Evocity v2d
Involved Player:[FL:RP]Killstrike
Why we should unban me:We were at the Corleone house and it has spawned a chair and have I said sit down to there, that I then made​​, and he has thrown around me that I've then made ​​with him and then I got a chair on the road to spawn and he sat down on it and then I drove my car to and then I was caught and was banned. We were talking about just as fun and it has really hurt anyone either, and I would never do it again.
Armycat
You where banned for a day, since I didn't see if you had any previous bans. I was invisible, looking around the map as I usually do, when I saw you throwing this corleone around with your chair using your physgun, then you put the chair in middle of the road, spawned your car and started driving it over. Then I saw "Armycat now has 16 bans", and that's just too many. You have repeated most of the offenses you where banned for, and some of them are pretty serious (Numpad abusing, Prop pushing).

I say you stay banned. It seems like you where in FL, got banned with short time between each ban, took a while off, came back, had a few bans, took another time off and you just came back, to minge around again. That's what I deduce of your past names and bans.

If any other Admin/SA has an opinion, please post.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
16 chances is too much in my opinion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, this user was already revealed of a permanent suspension for a last chance. It's clear he is abusing our system.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...t=27154000

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team