Ban request sceamer
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)screamer

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)STEAM_0:0:40677241

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 7:30 Pacific

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v2d

Summary: (What happened?) Screamer, a firemen, came wondering into the corleone base for no reason. We never said that we had a fire or anything. He saw all of the contra and tried to escape, I decided to tie him up and hold him for ransom.He decided to break Fear RP and use his radio to call for backup.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...s/?tab=all
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...s/?tab=all
I would like other admins opinions on this... Even though this is clearly against the rules I have always heard admins enforcing that you must RP taking their radio away.

Fore example: /me takes the firemans radio and communication devices.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
When you are tied, you aren't supposed to be able to reach your radio since your hands are bound behind your back.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
We should make the use of radio impossible when tied, so when you're tied it would say "You can't use this in this state". I say there isn't really much evidence for a ban, there's no one near the fireman with a weapon, therefore Fear RP technically doesn't apply.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(05-15-2012, 01:27 PM)Holdem Wrote: We should make the use of radio impossible when tied, so when you're tied it would say "You can't use this in this state". I say there isn't really much evidence for a ban, there's no one near the fireman with a weapon, therefore Fear RP technically doesn't apply.
What if you are forced to say something over the radio?
(05-16-2012, 04:37 AM)daRAGE Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 01:27 PM)Holdem Wrote: We should make the use of radio impossible when tied, so when you're tied it would say "You can't use this in this state". I say there isn't really much evidence for a ban, there's no one near the fireman with a weapon, therefore Fear RP technically doesn't apply.
What if you are forced to say something over the radio?

They untie/unhandcuff you.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I have heard from several admins now that you cannot use radio while tied up.

9. Do not use your radio in a hostage situation unless told to do so by the person who captured you.

I was under the impression that you had to RP taking the radio away.

Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!