Macintosh
Macintosh

STEAM_0:0:47967881

8:30PM GMT 05-13-2012

Evocity_v33

I believe i've met him before, and he did the exact same thing. Though his name was Big-something then.

I was at the docks and he threw my car into the water with a prop and his physgun. I handcuffed him and called for a admin, and he just said "shoot me". Then he fucking DDOS'd me and i couldn't use my internet until i changed my IP.

He did this the last time i tryed to arrest him too, yesterday.

This is really annoying because i'm trying to play a game, and he thinks its appropriate to take down my whole internet (which my mom uses for work), which is quite frankly a criminal action.
I understand I'm not an admin but I have a question. Are you sure it was a DDoS? The average person has no idea how to DDoS.
(05-13-2012, 11:28 PM)Piarre Wrote: I understand I'm not an admin but I have a question. Are you sure it was a DDoS? The average person has no idea how to DDoS.

I assumed he was bluffing too, but everytime i attempt to arrest him he threatens ddos and then my game completely lags out, i quit the game and my internet is being overwhelmed, and i cannot do anything until i change my address, which makes the ddos not directed at me anymore.

I'ma have to get something that quickly changes my IP to stop this shit quickly next time.
I will give you 24 hours to post more evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-15-2012, 01:45 AM)Beflok Wrote: I will give you 24 hours to post more evidence.

I guess i will have to keep fraps on until i see him again.
Too bad noone is online.
(05-15-2012, 02:13 AM)Bill Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 01:45 AM)Beflok Wrote: I will give you 24 hours to post more evidence.

I guess i will have to keep fraps on until i see him again.
Too bad noone is online.

Please do so and take tons of pics. I appreciate you trying to catch rule breakers however.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!