[FL] Ruxandra
Congrats Rux. Tounge
Wat???
We've got ourselves another admin. Tounge
... we do?

Hot damn we do...
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • Flux
(05-13-2012, 10:18 PM)Elder Wrote: ... we do?

Hot damn we do...

I dont even pay attention to them anymore. Same old routine to me. We get an admin and everyone tries to kiss up to them. Then they leave and do the same thing to another guy. Admins are just used and abused, kind of like trains in the USA.
(05-14-2012, 08:28 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:

Hot damn we do...

I dont even pay attention to them anymore. Same old routine to me. We get an admin and everyone tries to kiss up to them. Then they leave and do the same thing to another guy. Admins are just used and abused, kind of like trains in the USA.

Your post is lacking common sense.
(05-14-2012, 08:33 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 08:28 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:

Hot damn we do...

Your post is lacking common sense.

And explain to me how it is?

Your post seems to lack the common sense to elaborate upon this. Sorry, I dont pay attention to people that lack that with whom they accuse thee of.
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • Slick Rick
(05-14-2012, 08:36 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Hot damn we do...

And explain to me how it is?

Your post seems to lack the common sense to elaborate upon this. Sorry, I dont pay attention to people that lack that with whom they accuse thee of.

You know you just paid attention to me, right?
1st as my previous comment did, yours failed to elaborate aswell. You failed to bring any examples of admins being "abused and used".
2nd, you claim people kiss the new admin's asses, so? Why should that matter? That is their deal entirely and not yours. It almost reeks of jealousy.
3rd you are essentially saying that the current admins arent good (nicely done), as they allow themselves to be "abused and used", which I disagree with. But I'm likely just another asskisser who wants to abuse admins, yeah?

Gentlemen, please continue in PM about this. - SoulRipper