oblivion_raziza and three others
(05-13-2012, 04:48 PM)whathe12 Wrote: I'm pretty sure I wasn't here for this. Can you give me a fate and a time? ( Im pacific west coast, CA, US)

Indeed, I think whatthe12 wasn't there, you did leave someone out though, a rebel by the username 'Blasian1990' (See my second linked picture above)
(05-13-2012, 04:48 PM)whathe12 Wrote: I'm pretty sure I wasn't here for this. Can you give me a fate and a time? ( Im pacific west coast, CA, US)

I'm sorry I did get your name wrong. Mainly Oblivion, so sorry bout that!
I was President and had just initiated a lockdown due to the BP resembling Thunderdome. Unfortunately for me, my SS went out into the streets to assist the Police, allowing the rebels to sneak into my office unharmed. I was presented with a choice: either step down as Mayor by choice or they would kill me and take it by force. I forget who the leader was at the time, but I know Piarre was a normal Rebel and the Oblivion was present (either a rebel of their leader). I sent out a broadcast that I would be stepping down from power and told their leader to prepare. As I switched jobs to unemployed Piarre, not the leader, took the job.

The leader came to me with a very specific demand: Step down or die. Then one of his minions (Piarre) took the mayor-ship out from under him. Do I think that was right? No. However I think the fallout and Aftermath of that could have been handled MUCH better.
Brownbag, if you ever find an incident in modern 21st century where a president handed down his democracy to a group of people demanding him to step down, please send me a link and I'll close the thread thanks Smile.

Also I was not a rebel, I was an unemployed or police, not a rebel. Get yer facts straight.
I will give 24 hours to post sufficient evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-13-2012, 04:34 PM)Piarre Wrote: You still gave the rebels sanctiom and above-law immunity plus it was RDM, irl you don't hand your damn democracy down at gunpoint. So you've broken multiple rules and I just want justice, not a tax-cut.

I dint give them "Above the law imunity". All I said that they were friends so treat them nicely. I even stated that " The rebels are our friends, the laws still apply to them just be nice". THis was also not RDM becuase we didnt kill you the second you became mayor. We asked you to step down, then when I saw you werent co-operating, i shot you. And irl you can. It would break the laws of election, but someone could take over the world or UN, the gunpoint means nothing. Also the only rule I may have broke is Fail RP. Thats it. But you also broke it, becuase we were given democracy rights. The previous president stepped down, wanting us to take it over. (not really wanting but intending) so once that happend we asked yo to step down, you didnt, we shot you end of story.
Denied there is not enough evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!