An Unban Request For My Friend..
His name:Now Its ƊЄƛƬӇ ƁƦƖƝƓЄƦ.ЄҲЄ [BE]@NEED HELP But B4 i was banned it was Angel of death

Your ban ID:8128

Banned by:[FL] Flame

Server:V33X

Involved:-

Why we should unban you:Well Hmm this can be long Cheese a full story hehe Smile Hopefully you will keep up and Hopefully understand me
That im realy sorry Here i go.Okay So I dont realy remmber wat happend but at reason it said Massive prop killing
So i think i did that or something But i know i only killed 2-3 people was ment to kill 1 guy (I know wat ur going to say
Ur still not allowed to kill him with propkill)I understand Now evry rule and i followed soul's Advice "Learn rp On Another
Rp server Then come back and post an unban request" I did exacly that I realy hope i will get a second chanse
I kept thinking on the server I realy was sad of wat i did and i promise i wont break another rule
Just please give me 1 more chanse.I promise il pay Whoever I harmed on that day Back hes money he lost like a weapon or something
Im begging you to give me 1 more chanse And Im also going to donate 10 for another donator status cause my other one
I only had 30 days Tounge And some money packs like 10 so i realy hope i will get another chanse Sorry for my english im not realy
Pro at english So i hope you Forgive me flame and the other people i propkilled I realy wanne start a new life on ur server
(Soul's server)And i hope we can be friends.
Denied - your not the banned user, he can request an unban his self