Ban Request on Tony Santos OR Birdie
Exclamation 
Name of player: Tony Santos OR Birdie

SteamID: Tony Santos STEAM_0:1:21313439
OR
Birdie STEAM_0:1:19445832

Time in GMT: Around 3:50pm GMT+0

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I was walking, just minding my own business and I got shot. It was complete RDM. As you can see from the evidence it was either Tony Santos or Birdie I figured the logs might be able to tell. I apologise to the person who is not involved.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/itAi4LZ4x14

"I missed the part where that's my problem" - Peter Parker
There's no clear evidence here of Tony shooting you, just a small chatlog wich doesn't proove anything I'm afraid.

I'll give you 24h to post more evidence.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(05-11-2012, 04:13 PM)Holdem Wrote: There's no clear evidence here of Tony shooting you, just a small chatlog wich doesn't proove anything I'm afraid.

I'll give you 24h to post more evidence.

Thanks for the response. I'm not blaming Tony, I'm suggesting it's him OR Birdie. As you can see from the evidence it's one of them as they are blaming each other. If an admin could check the logs (If it logs who shoots etc) That would be the evidence which could be used, but as a player I don't have access to that.

Excuse me but the only responce I have to this is...

Hahahahaha xD
(05-12-2012, 11:29 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: Excuse me but the only responce I have to this is...

Hahahahaha xD

Well I'm glad you find it amusing...

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence provided regarding rules being violated by accused players.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team