It's sad, beflok.
Ah, beflok.. Beflok.. I think you can be a good and cool ADM, but not.

I am from brazil, and my english is a shit. To play on this server i dont need be a Ultra Mega Roleplayer X93278. I can miss one time.

And you? Ban me for 10101019298182817832173817387128371273712873812839173981738213 days, unecessary. Its sad.
9632 [FL:RP] Deko
STEAM_0:0:39280119
"Lying to administration team, tried to get unbanned under false pretenses"
10 days, 23 hours
[FL] Beflok
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Lying isn't really an unserious matter. I understand his judgement in this one.
Well thanks for that.... but I am going off what I know. I try to be as nice as possible but when you try and intentionally kill a player with a prop I have to ban you. In the future do not lie to admins because while you think your giggling about the prop kill was not heard... there was one behind you invisible.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-10-2012, 10:09 PM)Beflok Wrote: Well thanks for that.... but I am going off what I know. I try to be as nice as possible but when you try and intentionally kill a player with a prop I have to ban you. In the future do not lie to admins because while you think your giggling about the prop kill was not heard... there was one behind you invisible.

Beflok, you dont understand.. Ha-ha..

I dont lie to administration team, Why i gonna lie to administration team? I play 145 hours on this server, i have different suits, have a murcielago, 5 Super M3.. This is my favourite server. My friend have finded this server on the server list, and show me. I really liked the modern system of the server, Special for v2d/v33x. And far now i like this server. And i never got banned in maximum of 2 hours. And be banned for 10 days for a suspicion? Ha, its sad.

And i got banned from 1 day, normal. no problems, its happens everytime with everybody. But banned from 10 days for a thing who i not do?

Sad.
If you keep it up it will be longer.

I saw it blackdog, TC224, and joey saw it as well. Just accept it and dont do it again. It was 100% intentional pointed at Joey in the middle of the street mind you.

Closed as now you are just spouting lies upon lies. Do not make another thread about this.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Rulebreakers, ha, it's sad.

Closed.

Reason: It's sad.
Dare to think!