Blackdog
Name of player: Blackdog and joey

SteamID: Blackdog STEAM_0:1:17542113, Joey STEAM_0:1:11061926

Time in GMT: 9:30 PM 5/9/12

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: so i was asking this random guy if he wanted to rp then i saw him pull out a tranquilizer and i started to record.. while i started to record i notice it was black-dog he traqed me for no reason, later on i noticed him taqing other people in the city, him and joey have been traqing and tieing people up along with knifes to the back. Other people even pulled out their phones to take screen shots as evidence of this situation. Then he blames everything on me even though i do not even go in range of him to bug him and i dont even talk to him unless i ask him why he traq me...I understand he was an admin but he does not deserve special treatment by breaking the rules and getting away with it.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFp97ol2Z...e=youtu.be
You mean me tranqing you to get all of you away from me when you were harassing me for 15minutes before that video was started when we were tryingto do some kind of hobo RP, and you guys kept trying to ruin it? Oh or the fact beflok was watching you all do this, I would tell you to go away, you would say somthing to me over mic regarding "Whys your admin gone" in a really sarcastic voice or somthing else equaly stupid.

Oh then there was the fact beflok noticed you guys after i would tranq you and walk away after you continued to harass me, you would all track me down again and start up again, eventualy we actualy tied one of you up to slow you down.

You all eventualy received 1 day bans for continueing to harass me after beflok had issued multiple warnings and telling you all to stop

9598 xxxxxpetey #R STEAM_0:0:19508492 "harrasing black dog after I warned you guys to stop being an asshole to him"
1 hour and 13 minutes [FL] Beflok
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The second black dog got on the server you, yusuf, and fetus decided to troll him. He is already really sad about losing an admin position and then what do you do? You instantly find him and start harrasing him. I told you 3 over voice, local ooc and OOC. I gave you several warnings to leave him alone. Where is the whole entire footage? Because you 3 were harrasing him for a good hour. You should have some sympathy/ respect for people even if you dont like them. He tranqed you guys so he could be alone in peace but you just kept having to come back didnt you?

I almost want to ban you guys for more time just for posting this acting like you are the victims. 100% false show some compassion for people ffs.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!