SpaghettiCat
Name of player: [FL:RP] SpaghettiCat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25326672

Time in GMT: 9:43am

Server: v2d

Summary: Spaghetti was being racist in the corleone radio.

Evidence:
[Image: D4920910310DD1F2F16A26440FA5512CFE00CBBA]
[Image: 354ADE0DC0E7F7AF5B28616A805932ECE9715C08]
I mean, if you RP as a mute, you can't hear what's going on in the radio, am i right?

Edit: Oh god look at the Thread ID!
4 of my friends where on the team, that quote is from a funny memory on fearless.
If i said whats up white boys, vanilla face, wiggers etc would you post?
Come on son, grow up.
(05-08-2012, 07:46 PM)Birdie Wrote: I mean, if you RP as a mute, you can't hear what's going on in the radio, am i right?

Edit: Oh god look at the Thread ID!

Mute people can hear, they do not talk. Example: Gordon Freeman from half life 2 and Chell from Portal.

@ID oh wow lol
I have to agree with the previous statements here. The comment was in no way derogative and I believe was intended as a comical greeting. There's no harm here unless someone was actually offended racially. Might I ask were you offended TC? Or just looking for a ban? If you were offended then you have my sympathy.

It is from a funny memory on Fearless and also, TC, would you have posted a ban request if he said White Boy or Gringo?

Kind Regards,
Adam
[Cool Guy Tounge]
If I said "What's up white boys" there would be no issue. It was a friendly greeting meant in humour.

If you were offended I'm sorry, but if you were to not say everything in the world that might offend someone you would not be able to speak.

Pathetic post is pathetic.
I dont know how many times I have to say this...

Just because you are saying it to your friends does not mean other people might not be offended/ disgusted by it... if you want to say this to your friend send in a PM or steam message. We do not condone racial slurs of any kind.

Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!