Halo 4
(05-12-2012, 10:10 PM)Equality Wrote: I don't care what anyone says Halo games will always suck.

[Image: bro-stop-hatin-jus-cuz-u-aint-cool.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • Caboose, Fultz
Halo : Awesome
Halo 2 : Great
Halo 3 : Amazing
Halo Wars : Eh, it was fun
Halo ODST : Terrible
Halo Reach : Not Bad
Halo 4 : I hope that it is good. But I am not expecting it to be good. I miss all of the fun I had on halo games and the past three just do not cut it for halo. I will probably have it but I just cant see it being fun.
(05-13-2012, 12:53 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Halo : Awesome
Halo 2 : Great
Halo 3 : Amazing
Halo Wars : Eh, it was fun
Halo ODST : Terrible
Halo Reach : Not Bad
Halo 4 : I hope that it is good. But I am not expecting it to be good. I miss all of the fun I had on halo games and the past three just do not cut it for halo. I will probably have it but I just cant see it being fun.
ODST wasn't bad... First game to introduce firefight. The only reason it seems weak was because you got to play as an ODST, it's more of a Halo 3.5 than anything else seeing as there is no multiplayer besides firefight.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Halo 3 is gonna be so hard to beat. Nearly 6 years later and it still has a fair amount of people playing. I have so much memories from Halo 3, best game i've ever played on the 360.
The only reason I had ODST was so I could get the vidmasters.
The campaign was stupid.
Firefight is not that fun.

Halo 3 will never be beat. I cant see anything being decently as good truthfully
Who saw the gameplay at E3?!! Forerunner technology , UNSC Infinity,
Spartan Ops... What do you all think?
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
The following 1 user Likes BenyBlancoBrnx's post:
  • Dermy
I personally am not a fan of Halo and never have been. Also i dont own an xbox 360. So, am i excited?....NO.

Edit: I don't hate Halo though I just wouldn't want it to be the last game i ever play Smile
Didn't gears 2 have the same mode before ODST? ( maybe not. Idk.)

And halo 4 is going to be released under a different developer. Dont know if it's a completely different team or what, didn't read too much about it.

halo combat evolved was the greatest game I ever played. Really didn't like halo 2 all that much, it was good though...loved halo 3, comparable to my love for combat evolved.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
Thumbs Down 
(06-08-2012, 12:45 PM)BenyBlancoBrnx Wrote: Who saw the gameplay at E3?!! Forerunner technology , UNSC Infinity,
Spartan Ops... What do you all think?

Yeah!! i saw the vids, pretty sweet stuff! especially these new forerunner weapons like the new carbine and shotgun, very cool indeed!

I just think that fighting the forerunners will not give the same good old halo experience as fighting the covenant and i certainly hope there are no flood!

Other than that though i cant wait for halo 4!!! Cheese
i am sorry if i will disappoint any of you right now
But will anyone tell me at long last
WHY YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH???
i played All HALOs
passed them all completely

Story line is sh*tty
Game engine sucks
Incredibly unrealistic *killing guy in a tank, just by melee attacking him*
stupid character animation
Boring

I really dont know why people like it so much
because everytime i ask this question i get only same answers:
"are you retard?; are you retard?; are you retard?; bro... are you retard?"

I will be very pleased if someone will explain me at long last WHY?

!!!
The only thing i love about Halo is that Rooster Teeth released an amazing animated comedy Red vs Blue

P.s. same question from me goes to warcraft and yet again i get answer "are you f*cking retard?