jackie estacado unban request
Your name: Jackie estacado

Your ban ID: 9486

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Server: v2d

Involved: holdem, mahti

[b]Why we should unban you: apparently i was abusing a chat glitch or something, and they didnt even tell me what chat i wasnt supposed to use, i had no idea why they were yelling at me i dont know what glitch they were refferring to, otherwise i wouldve gladly not used it! i wasnt aware that the ooc or @ was glitched? if i had known what they were telling me not to do i wouldve ceased immediately i am sincerely sorry for whatever chat i was using?
There was plenty of people who warned you, I told you to not speak in ooc or it will lead to permanent ban after that you kept all capsing and holdem decided to take action.
(05-07-2012, 08:41 PM)Mahti Wrote: There was plenty of people who warned you, I told you to not speak in ooc or it will lead to permanent ban after that you kept all capsing and holdem decided to take action.

im sorry i was lagging and i didnt know what you guys were talking about all i saw on the chat was that you were gonna perm ban me so i was freakin out on ooc cause i didnt know why..... i didnt know we werent allowed to use the ooc at all?
You where using OOC, but using a glitch. You where told several times to stop, people even told you, you just kept doing it.

I'll reduce the ban to a day, with hopes you never do it again.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.