STEAM_0:0:21958421 - FightingDeed, STEAM_0:0:37285130 C Vero.
Name of player: FightingDeed, C Vero
SteamID: Multiple Players, From Left to right, Fighting and C Vero
STEAM_0:0:21958421 - STEAM_0:0:37285130

Time in GMT: Approximately 19:00- 19:30 (Pacific Time; 20:00 - 20:30)

Server: V2D

Summary: I started running fraps, after having to repair my Direct 9 Cache Files, after demoting these guys.
This took some time, but the guy return 4 minutes after they are demoted.
Constant RDM and Metagaming, Aswell as Keypad Abuse and Promoting Random Arrests + NLR breaking. This will be shown in the videos that are to follow shortly in a Reply this this BR.

Evidence: Being Supplied as fast as possible, currently Rendering the raw material.

http://youtu.be/F21CZO6cTO8

Please Read Description.
First off I would like to apologise for my language, but you seriously annoyed me.

What you didn't show in your video is you random demoting and constantly RDMing. I didn't mean to keypad abuse either, but the fact that you and other people constantly running up the ramp annoyed me. I think I only pressed the keypad number once when people were running up as well which again I apologise for.

As for NLR breaking I'm not going to deny it but the random demote just generally pissed me off.

All I ask is that the admins look at this fairly, I admit some of the accusations however please look at the events that lead up to it and the bits that weren't shown. Thanks

"I missed the part where that's my problem" - Peter Parker
http://youtu.be/-W2Yq4cpwIs
Numpas Abuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGiR8q-Uk...e=youtu.be

More Numpad Abuse.

http://youtu.be/EG4OY5FRv3U More Numpad Abuse, and Threats.
Quite hypercritical but none the less I shall explain my self.

1) The part where I killed him was due to him killing my friend C Vero who also shared the building we had made. As you can see when C Vero came back it's when I came out and shot him.

2) The reason there seemed to be rivalry was due to the constant non-RP on his behalf e.g No rebel objective, random demoting (And when I say that I really don't understand why we were demoted) The Non-RP seemed to be when we were building our house he simply would stand there and when asked to move he would stand there in the way or try get higher on the building, he would simply be arrogant and refuse to leave after being asked too.

3) Keypad abuse, I'd agree with that we did do that purely on the basis was so when we needed to get out it would stop him and his other friend running up quickly and just standing around on our building it wasn't done for any advantage.

4) NLR breaking? Well seen as they spawned right next to where our house was after he had died he was simply stay there although the logical excuse would be to go into town for 5 minutes then come back however he broke NLR.

Also in regard to the video's in the one were he takes his M4A1 shows clear attempt of DM to ourselves.

On another note, I couldn't hear his character for an odd reason if that's a bug or something but I couldn't hear anyones voice until I relogged.

That's all I really have too say.

Regards,
Connor
I can on Request post over 20 more numpad abuse cut scenes, but I hardly think that is nescesarry. I will on Request, although.

I hardly ever record my killings. If I had a unlimited fraps I would aswell. I do not

IF you got any evidence, except the logs; Please do supply.
Not saying this to be cocky because I know you have none; But if you feel like I did, and you can prove it. Post it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhFnMH1xt...e=youtu.be

One of my kills on you.
After Killing Fightingdeed.

I never shot at you if you didn't first either open fire on me, or shoot my co-rebels next to me.
(05-07-2012, 07:27 PM)Dr.Oak Wrote: http://youtu.be/-W2Yq4cpwIs
Numpas Abuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGiR8q-Uk...e=youtu.be

More Numpad Abuse.

http://youtu.be/EG4OY5FRv3U More Numpad Abuse, and Threats.

1) I was letting Fighting down/up, so to save time I never used the keypad (And until just recently I never knew this was an offence). + shows you RDMING

2) Not even me

3) That's the one i meant.

I would also like to say that it seems you were looking to get us banned by provoking us? Although yes we made some mistakes which will not happen again however you equally RDM'd / provoked us etc and we couldn't hear you over the mic either.

On big cases, like informing you, I used text chat as to inform you for sure. I used my microphone for a good 30 minutes. As you can see in the fraps. You also respond in the video to me, so I suggest you cut the crap.

To be completely fair, the Video Shows me killing you unarmed. From what I saw I was taking fire from Fightingdeed when you started building props infront of him. I Fired towards you and you pulled a I believe Deagle, when I was shooting at Fightingdeed. You started building around yourself, in combat (One more offence), while I was attacking - You got shot down, and as can be clearly seen you return to me
I quote ; What the fuck did you demoted and RDM us, ya fucking Nigg *Mic Cuts* Fucking Lady Garden (T*at, *=w)

Before Admins Take Actions, and If There Was To Be Asked Questions About The Fact That They Broke The Rules. I Will Personally Use Over 7 Hours More Rendering My Raw Material as To Prove This.

I know, and I did purposely do things such as running up the ladder, as to catch your offensive language aswell as your numpad abuse. I never broke the rules, as to frame you.

I hardly ever, Eventho I have over 240 fraps clips (247), Make Ban Request, If This Does Not Constantly Affect me, Or Affect Me For a Long Time Period... I Can document all these statements; I will even upload propkilling videos for you, if you'd like to prove I am not bullshitting.

I disliked your offensive language and your offensive behavior. I hardly care to "snitch" out all the rulebreakers; As long as it does not affect me - or it does not re-occur.

I Remind You To Please Supply Evidence; Agressive Statements, I hardly Believe Will Help Your Case.

I Myself Have Broken The Rules 3 Times. 2 Willingly and 1 Unwillingly When I was Handed a BmW When I had 0.5 Hours Played.
I didn't understand as to why I got punished, seeing I never intended to do it, and there had been used admin-only tools to blurr te area around it.
You can, and you probably some time in life will be punished for something you never ment to do, this is hard.

But Please; When You Have Purposely Taken Actions, That Is Breaking The Rules; Accept The Punishment; As This Will Reflect on Your Honestly.

You Would, If It Means Anything; Receive My Respect For Doing This.

I Would Appreciate It, Very much; If You Choose To Accept The Punishments.

I Also Ask The Administrators That If The Accused Players Admit To All Charges or Additional Charges; Get 25% or 50% Reduced Ban Time For Their Offenses.
If This Does Not Happend, I will supply Additional Evidence As To Get You Convicted. I Hardly Personally Want To Spend Time On It; More Than I Have To.

-Sincerly Tony Santos

As to Reply To Connor - He Returned After Being Demoted At That Point, as Can Be Proven With The Fraps Video and His Statements Aswell as The Loggings.

Quote; Also in regard to the video's in the one were he takes his M4A1 shows clear attempt of DM to ourselves.

As you can see in the Video Before (Look at the Playtime on my charecter for the evidence - How much the time changes) You Pointed a Gun At Me, and Took Hostile Actions, as to Point a Gun To My Face, Then Shoot Beneath My Face.

I HOPE You Understand I Hate Making Ban Requests, Aswell as I Never Find Pleasure In Other Players Misary.
(05-08-2012, 09:55 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: On big cases, like informing you, I used text chat as to inform you for sure. I used my microphone for a good 30 minutes. As you can see in the fraps. You also respond in the video to me, so I suggest you cut the crap.

We aren't lying about the Mic we couldn't hear you (I'm pretty sure we or you were bugged) and you didn't really type much. I responded to you when you typed.

(05-08-2012, 09:55 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: To be completely fair, the Video Shows me killing you unarmed. From what I saw I was taking fire from Fightingdeed when you started building props infront of him. I Fired towards you and you pulled a I believe Deagle, when I was shooting at Fightingdeed. You started building around yourself, in combat (One more offence), while I was attacking - You got shot down, and as can be clearly seen you return to me
I quote ; What the *** did you demoted and RDM us, ya freaking Nigg *Mic Cuts* freaking Lady Garden (T*at, *=w)

Ok I honestly did not build props around FightingDeed. I don't recall bringing out a D Eagle, I don't even own one. Which highlights the fact that you arn't really getting your facts right. I never built around myself in combat I was trying to run away so you won't kill me (You might of seen me remove a keypad or place another one which is what i was doing before i was shot at.) And that quote is wrong. I would never be racist no matter how angry i am. I'm not American either so the word freaking isn't really in my vocabulary and I don't really understand what you mean by Lady Garden, if you are infact implying that we say that because we are British you are stereotyping and I invite you to put up evidence of the quote.

(05-08-2012, 09:55 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: Before Admins Take Actions, and If There Was To Be Asked Questions About The Fact That They Broke The Rules. I Will Personally Use Over 7 Hours More Rendering My Raw Material as To Prove This.

I'm not sure if you mean we were there for seven hours, which is clearly ridiculous. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this statement.

(05-08-2012, 09:55 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I know, and I did purposely do things such as running up the ladder, as to catch your offensive language aswell as your numpad abuse. I never broke the rules, as to frame you.

Well for me it appears that you were deliberately trying to get us banned by provoking us. I only wish I had FRAPs on to show everyone that you were. However I thank you for admitting this.

(05-08-2012, 09:55 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I hardly ever, Eventho I have over 240 fraps clips (247), Make Ban Request, If This Does Not Constantly Affect me, Or Affect Me For a Long Time Period... I Can document all these statements; I will even upload propkilling videos for you, if you'd like to prove I am not bullshitting.

I can honestly say that I had no intention of prop killing you and I would like to see the evidence for this. If you were prop killed by myself or Fighting it was purely a mistake, but as I said I honestly cannot remember a time of prop killing.

(05-08-2012, 09:55 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I disliked your offensive language and your offensive behavior. I hardly care to "snitch" out all the rulebreakers; As long as it does not affect me - or it does not re-occur.

I apologise for the offensive language and behaviour. I never set out to become abusive and I'm not really an abusive person, the fact is though that the random demote and constant RDM on your part really annoyed me. I also appreciate your loyalty to the server regarding rule breakers however you should also stop trying to get people banned which is what it looked like from me and Fighting's perspective.

(05-08-2012, 09:55 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I Myself Have Broken The Rules 3 Times. 2 Willingly and 1 Unwillingly When I was Handed a BmW When I had 0.5 Hours Played.
I didn't understand as to why I got punished, seeing I never intended to do it, and there had been used admin-only tools to blurr te area around it.
You can, and you probably some time in life will be punished for something you never ment to do, this is hard.

This isn't a court, and I appreciate your previous offences but this irrelevant. I'm not 12 and I know for a fact that sometimes you will be punished.

(05-08-2012, 09:55 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: But Please; When You Have Purposely Taken Actions, That Is Breaking The Rules; Accept The Punishment; As This Will Reflect on Your Honestly.

You Would, If It Means Anything; Receive My Respect For Doing This.

I Would Appreciate It, Very much; If You Choose To Accept The Punishments.

I have accepted the following: Breaking NLR and Numpad Abuse (Which I honestly thought I could not use the keypad if I was letting a friend up)

I apologise for my language and actions but all I was trying to do was build our base. The fact is that you were the one who started the whole thing by random demoting us. Whether or not this was to let your friends join the Rebels is irrelevant but if you just asked us we would of considered saying yes.

(05-08-2012, 09:55 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I Also Ask The Administrators That If The Accused Players Admit To All Charges or Additional Charges; Get 25% or 50% Reduced Ban Time For Their Offenses.
If This Does Not Happend, I will supply Additional Evidence As To Get You Convicted. I Hardly Personally Want To Spend Time On It; More Than I Have To.

I would also like to add that I did RP. I'm not sure if you got it on FRAPs but you kidnapped me and I never broke fear RP and ran away.

(05-08-2012, 09:55 AM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I HOPE You Understand I Hate Making Ban Requests, Aswell as I Never Find Pleasure In Other Players Misary.

Later on in the evening I saw you run up to me saying 'Enjoy your ban' and you spend time colouring your words and recording seven hours worth of rendering footage then you must really enjoy getting people banned.

Ban request evidence for vero doesn't seem being enough but ban will to fighting deed yes for constant numpad abuse.