Ban request on "DR Winrar"
Bug 
[/size] I want to post a ban request on DR Winrar, Ingame name Sean Steel.
Reason: Prop Spamming/Killing and failing RP
Evidence: Following http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
And
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
And
And
Other info, He and Germs(wich is a fairly good RP:er) we're making props bouncy and then duplicating them, he also As you see in last URL put big props in streets blocking way for cars.
Map: V33x
Thank you!Cheese He shoulden't be allowed in these awesome servers...

10 mins later... http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public His car!
Uhh, ok then.

I'm not sure how taking a picture of some floating props and then a picture of Winrar staring at the floor means that me and Winrar were behind it, we were out of the city for half the time we have been playing today.

Secondly, his car was stolen, a picture of his car without him and sight doesn't make it proof that it was him, which you would have noticed if you paid attention and read the name of whoever was driving it.
(05-07-2012, 05:45 PM)Germs Wrote: Uhh, ok then.

I'm not sure how taking a picture of some floating props and then a picture of Winrar staring at the floor means that me and Winrar were behind it, we were out of the city for half the time we have been playing today.

Secondly, his car was stolen, a picture of his car without him and sight doesn't make it proof that it was him, which you would have noticed if you paid attention and read the name of whoever was driving it.

I followed him to Bank of america where you and your "friend" Placed props and maked them bounce at me, then i asked the head of ss if he saw what happened with the car. He said that DR Winrar Spawned it(so did everyone in room at the time) soo im sorry i didn't have fraps on, now it's funny that you respond to this post if he haven't done ANYTHING. Now the car cannot fit through the doors and the car was unlocked. so anyone chould jump in. i tried to go in to bank of america and take photos at him... as you see in my screenshot i was killed intentially by you or winrar. Now stop defending others and start paying attention on what YOU do! CYA in game!
(05-07-2012, 06:15 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 05:45 PM)Germs Wrote: Uhh, ok then.

I followed him to Bank of america where you and your "friend" Placed props and maked them bounce at me, then i asked the head of ss if he saw what happened with the car. He said that DR Winrar Spawned it(so did everyone in room at the time) soo im sorry i didn't have fraps on, now it's funny that you respond to this post if he haven't done ANYTHING. Now the car cannot fit through the doors and the car was unlocked. so anyone chould jump in. i tried to go in to bank of america and take photos at him... as you see in my screenshot i was killed intentially by you or winrar. Now stop defending others and start paying attention on what YOU do! CYA in game!

Oh god, here we go.

I'm not sure what you hope to gain by telling me that i threw props at you for a second time, like I've already said that wasn't me and i can't really tell you any more straight than that, a screenshot of some floating props doesn't mean you can accuse me and a friend of killing you.

I responded to this post because you said several times in game 'LOL UR GUNNA GET BANNED XD'

The car can't fit through the doors? Ok so how did it get in there then? And if it was unlocked as you say, then your basically agreeing with me when i say the car was stolen (despite the fact the image clearly shows it as locked, please try and formulate lies through in your head before posting them)

Finally, a screenshot of you being dead doesn't mean that me or Winrar did it, as i've already said we were out of town for most of the game, then when we came back in my car to look for Winrars, you immediately jumped on us declaring that you would be posting a ban request for what we just did.

If it wasn't for me defending a friend who is too lazy to create an account, i wouldn't even bother replying to you and your fantastically well created ban request, with tons of proof and hard evidence.
Please.
Look at firs pic closely, yes. Now notice that he (DR Winrar) Was the only taxi driver at the time.

"LOL UR GUNNA GET BANNED XD" Who says that, i can say clearly, not me!
I might have said "you can get banned for that you know", and it's not me that have done anything wrong, i'm just telling you as a fella player to tell your "friend" to learn to play.
We both know that DR Winrar is a new player and he maybe can't realise that this is a Roleplaying server and a realistic one. He can't fill a room with props and making them bouncy.

That in the first screenshot was you and DR Winrar and we both know it, You and he was seen together in Second and 4:th picture, Now stop lying.
His car was locked since someone has locked it from the inside, and DR Winar was inside.

You clearly wasn't outside when he spawned these props and still wasn't outside when i took these pics either(And i'm the one who lies?).

Just a short ban from servers til he learns to play.
I'm also not saying that you in person throwes props at me but that, you can't.

Your lack of faith disturbes me. // rand0m 0mg
Ok guys stop the arguing.

There is not enough evidence in these screens to dignify a ban. I will give 24 hours to provide more evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
24 Hours gone by. Moved to Denied. If you have further evidence feel free to post a new Ban Request.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.