masterbal111 for asking to get killed + NLR
Thread Title: masterbal111 for asking to get killed + NLR

Name of player: masterbal111

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:20967490

Time in GMT: 16:25 GTM+2 (so 14:25 GTM)

Server: x33

Summary: I saw a cop killing a chef, without any reason, so i asked the chef why he got killed and he said that he asked the cop to kill him because he was low on health.
for more information check out the evidence.

Evidence: :

[Image: dsddm.th.jpg]

[Image: sdasdh.th.jpg]
When the server was about to crash I wanted to type "He got rdm'ed by elementalfrog multiple times and he did buy the medkits then"
There was no doctor anymore when he asked to me to kill him, I'm also assisting masterbal111 as he is new here.
yes i know i asked him to kill me, but i didn't have the time to explain (mainly because the server crashed)

i was already nearly killed by elementalfrog 3 times
this guy here ---> http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13282

he came in several time shooting/propkilling and punching me and others around my shop

after i already had to go and buy health kits 2 times thanks to someone who was breaking the rules i didn't want to go and waste money again (also there where no paramedics) so i asked my friend to kill me so my vision wouldn't be blurred anymore

i know that his is against the rules and normally i wouldn't have done it but i can't keep spending money because others don't obey the rules

also that NLR was because as a chef i respawned just next to the building where i was killed (my shop back then) when you came running to me asking why i died and saying that i was committing NLR i was going to leave anyway
(05-07-2012, 05:17 PM)masterbal111 Wrote: yes i know i asked him to kill me, but i didn't have the time to explain (mainly because the server crashed)

he came in several time shooting/propkilling and punching me and others around my shop

after i already had to go and buy health kits 2 times thanks to someone who was breaking the rules i didn't want to go and waste money again (also there where no paramedics) so i asked my friend to kill me so my vision wouldn't be blurred anymore

i know that his is against the rules and normally i wouldn't have done it but i can't keep spending money because others don't obey the rules

also that NLR was because as a chef i respawned just next to the building where i was killed (my shop back then) when you came running to me asking why i died and saying that i was committing NLR i was going to leave anyway

Yeah i know you explained this to me already in the server.

but remember. if someone jumps in front of a car (in real life) does not mean you have to do it too, i mean if he RDM you, you should make a ban request just like this. and wait for an admin to ban him.

right now because you did 2 things (asked to get killed + NLR (because your shop is there does not mean you can return in) and no you don't spawn exactly down there. )
you might get banned/warned by an admin now. you play for yourself. if you play RP, you should never ask to someone.. shoot me.. kill me. whatever thats not RP. than or ask for an medic to come. or buy health packs.

and the cop is just as wrong ofcouce... you cannot kill someone who asked to be killed.
(05-07-2012, 07:15 PM)wesleyg Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 05:17 PM)masterbal111 Wrote: yes i know i asked him to kill me, but i didn't have the time to explain (mainly because the server crashed)

Yeah i know you explained this to me already in the server.

but remember. if someone jumps in front of a car (in real life) does not mean you have to do it too, i mean if he RDM you, you should make a ban request just like this. and wait for an admin to ban him.

right now because you did 2 things (asked to get killed + NLR (because your shop is there does not mean you can return in) and no you don't spawn exactly down there. )
you might get banned/warned by an admin now. you play for yourself. if you play RP, you should never ask to someone.. shoot me.. kill me. whatever thats not RP. than or ask for an medic to come. or buy health packs.

and the cop is just as wrong ofcouce... you cannot kill someone who asked to be killed.

i couldn't buy medkits there where no doctors, and i spawned at the burger king that right next to the building where my shop was, when i passed by my shop to get to the apartment buildings ( that's the most logical route to take) you stopped me and asked me all the stuff

i have no problem with being warned, i just don't want to get banned because of that stupid rdm'er
It doesnt seem to me that you do really understand, just because someone broke the rules does not mean you can..

I will ban for a short time so hopefully it wont happen again.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!