Ban request [FL:RP] Woshie
Name of player: [FL:RP] Woshie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23426043

Time in GMT: 3 o'clock

Server: V33x

Summary: I dont exactly know, but when i arrived i saw Woshie's actions, he made an propclimb and climbd into the base.

Evidence: I got one single screenshot, because when he climbd over it he quik removed it.

Screenshot when he was propclimbing: http://steamcommunity.com/id/5m1l3n4t0r/...347196824/?

Screenshot when he removed the propblock, look at the time and you can see he did it a couple a seconds after i took the first screen: http://steamcommunity.com/id/5m1l3n4t0r/...347205915/?

EDIT: people involved, Sylux / Sakux
lel nice post
btw. they propblocked my car in there derp
Still no reason to propclimb..
Yeah he was propclimbing And Breaking NLR all the time

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

If you have proof, Post it. and did they kill you before? well yeah, i think so. isn't that NLR, yes it is. And you go back and propclimb in there. And even if they prop blockt. that not a reason at all to prop climb. then your just ass bad as them, am i right?

-Hell
(05-06-2012, 02:32 PM)Sakux Wrote: Yeah he was propclimbing And Breaking NLR all the time

Lol sakux, you broke NLR as much as I did, if not more.
You and Sulyx or something, RDMed me, too.
I was in a cop car, driving with an officer, then I stepped out of the car, then you shot me with a sniper.
Ok, lets say this: your telling me he breake's NLR and RDM's you. Does that give you the rights to breake NLR and Propclimb? i'm pretty sure it does not. Lets see what an admins says about this, and one other thing. Why didn't you record the rdm then? You dont have any proof at all now. Admin cant do nothing about what your saying, but when you see my Screenshot you can clearly see your propclimbing.

-hell
User banned for a week for prop climbing and breaking NLR.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.