[FL:RP] Bast - Perm'd (14th ban)
Your name: [FL:RP] - Bast

Your ban ID: 7388

Banned by: ForceGhost - Server Administrator Team.

Server: Banned By Steam ID. Ban Request Approved (RDM)

Involved: ForceGhost, Arilez, Rainboom, Tony Santos (Salamander).

Why we should unban you: It's Been Over Three Months, I've Been Spending a Lot of Time on School Work Seeing Exams Are Coming Up Shortly (12th of May). During This Time Elapse I Have Taken The Time to Not Only Re-read The Rules, but Also Been Spending Time, Within' My Studies, to Follow The Forums on Admin Discussions, Ban Requests and General On-Topic and Off-Topic Discussions and Information.
I Have Also Seen That Temar Has Spent Time, on Developing The Server.

I Completely Understand That Actions Was Taken as The 14th Ban Was Thrown Over My Head.
As it Has Now Passed Over 3 Months Since I was Banned, I Decided that I Would Not Only Appeal The Ban Request, but Also Formally Apologize as To Both The Players of Fearless, and The Administrator Team.

I Have Found Myself Being Rude To Both Players and Administrators (As Can Be Seen In Previous Bans That I have Received Such as; 5838 You are so funny )
I Find Myself In a Calmer Position, Both For The Reason of Having a Break From a Stress Factor In My Life (Personal).

I Think I could, Infact Be a Resource Now, To the Servers, Instead of a "Bump in The Road"

I Would Appreciate If This Ban Request Was to Be Approved.

Sincere Apologies.

Thanks for Taking The Time To Read My Appeal, Player or Admin.
I Appreciate That You've Spent The Time To Read This.

Sincerly - Bast
I myself support unbanning -Bast.
I believe he does infact deserve a second chance. I have now myself gathered over 400hours on your servers.
I have not in this time-elapse found a better RP'er or a better ingame friend, to have fun with...
I miss the guy.
I hope the administrator team will consider his Unban Appeal.

I Searched His Bans, and Found them to be minor offenses mostly, as the one from Pechvarry. (5838)
A 10 min ban for saying "Alt + F4 for Free Money" In Advert.
(1992) "Complete Dumbass"

I would find it soothing to have a player like Bast Back.
He has done bad thing, but he has made up for it with all the good deeds, In my personal opinion.
I myself would love to get back to RPing instead of Contrawhoring, these are rough times. With Bast I can RP.

Thank You.
-Tony Santos
Dr. Oak you wasn't involved.
(05-07-2012, 02:24 PM)sylux Wrote: Dr. Oak you wasn't involved.

Dr.Oak is Tony ( Sallamander ), but as your not involved aswell.
I was Involved in Previous Bans, Leading to this, Aswell as the 14th Ban.
You've got 14 chances on FL, all 14 shouldn't really have been needed.
First of all. There Is No Need To Write Like This Stop It Please.

And you had 14 chances which is way too much in my eyes so I would say the ban stays Wink
Lets wait for a few more admins.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(05-07-2012, 08:31 PM)Andreas Wrote: First of all. There Is No Need To Write Like This Stop It Please.

And you had 14 chances which is way too much in my eyes so I would say the ban stays Wink
Lets wait for a few more admins.

Everybody deserves another chance, and what's wrong about Writing Like This?

(05-07-2012, 08:28 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: You've got 14 chances on FL, all 14 shouldn't really have been needed.

Alright, if that is that you mean it's ok.
I'm resting my case for now waiing for another admin to respond.
Thanks.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player ( [FL:RP] - Bast, 7388) will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team